Survivor
2394 posts

Re: [PS Home] E3 - Rewards and Guide Thread

Jun 7, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Britbear do NOT give away any of your details to anyone. Not even a mod or MVP. Honestly. Trust me. And its against TOS as well. Try to sign in via a friends PS3 if possible or even an internet cafe with a PS3 (they exist in some places) if you have to log in. Please.

So is creating two accounts, AND creating an account for another region, but almost all the MVPs do that.
I think if you can find a trustworthy person, it's fine, since it's not really "game sharing", but just helping someone.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 31 of 187 (793 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Jun 7, 2013

*In demonic voice in regards to Infamous jacket* Nice Jacket.......VERY NICE! Smiley Very Happy

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 187 (781 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jun 7, 2013

goodSuM wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
Britbear do NOT give away any of your details to anyone. Not even a mod or MVP. Honestly. Trust me. And its against TOS as well. Try to sign in via a friends PS3 if possible or even an internet cafe with a PS3 (they exist in some places) if you have to log in. Please.

So is creating two accounts, AND creating an account for another region, but almost all the MVPs do that.
I think if you can find a trustworthy person, it's fine, since it's not really "game sharing", but just helping someone.

Creating two accounts is against the TOS? You're saying that if I create two accounts for my home region, that will be against the TOS? o.0

Message 33 of 187 (752 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Creating two accounts in the same region is not illegal but creating one account with a false address is frowned upon and can risk you getting banned.
Message 34 of 187 (710 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

king_of_games30 wrote:
Creating two accounts in the same region is not illegal but creating one account with a false address is frowned upon and can risk you getting banned.

WHAT?! Who says I don't live at 123 Sessame St. in Yorkshire England? Smiley Mad

Message 35 of 187 (703 Views)
Survivor
2394 posts

Jun 8, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

goodSuM wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

Creating two accounts is against the TOS? You're saying that if I create two accounts for my home region, that will be against the TOS? o.0

I worded it wrong.  I'm sorry.  I meant using one account and then another for a different region.  The two accounts should be total, not two in one region and one in another.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 36 of 187 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4535 posts

Jun 8, 2013

It is possible to go to the E3 Theater in NA if u follow a friend or somethin which is wat I did & saved it to my favs so I am able to go there over the weekend

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 37 of 187 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Jun 8, 2013

gamer_316 wrote:

It is possible to go to the E3 Theater in NA if u follow a friend or somethin which is wat I did & saved it to my favs so I am able to go there over the weekend

CAN I HAZ INVITE?!

BTW: if you want to do this the "un-going to E3 Theater Early" you have to wait till Monday

Message 38 of 187 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jun 8, 2013

al2009man wrote:

gamer_316 wrote:

CAN I HAZ INVITE?!

BTW: if you want to do this the "un-going to E3 Theater Early" you have to wait till Monday

Does anyone else think that it's a bit "too convenient" how often these types of spaces get "accidentally" added to the navigator early and then later removed? Isn't it at all possible that this is done deliberately to boost interest? Just a thought. Smiley Wink

Message 39 of 187 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
61 posts

Jun 8, 2013

so i was at the hub and i saw Call Of Duty: Ghost posters, hope we get some COD rewards that would be sweet Smiley Happy like the mask the guys wearing.

Message 40 of 187 (513 Views)
0 Likes