Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Re: PS Home Creeps

Jan 5, 2014
Assuming moderation actually does something about it anyway.
Message 41 of 113 (476 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jan 5, 2014

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

CrowTheatrics wrote:

Cre8and_Destroy wrote:
This really bugged me. If he isn't on your friends list then how do you know he's sharing the pictures? (which by the way don't show screennames).

Also if you dislike the attention wear something else/less provocative. NOBODY snaps of basic ppl.

Thirdly, you can ignore & leave!

By this OP & 2nd I got you pegged as underage anyways.

Lastly, girls are JUST as bad for it. Keep that in mind & quite victimizing all females (which majority female avis are trannys)

No offense dude, but you have no idea what you're talking about. 

1. Maybe someone told them they sent them that picture?

2. Wear something less provacotive? Are you serious?? Makes me think you're one of the ones taking those pictures.

3. This one just proves it; why should anyone have to leave? Umm no, how about you leave.

If you think they're underage, why are you defending the pervs for?

Lastly, and you may not realize this, but there's plenty of male avatars who are actually female irl. This is one of the most ignorant posts I've ever run across on here, and that's saying something.

ALL of our avatars are underage!  Mine is only about 7 years old...  Smiley Wink  As I said before our Avatars are NOT real people.  Cyberstalking is only real when the person starts talking and trys to find personal information that the owner of the Avatar does not want to give out.

Sorry taken pic's of someone is not illegal or wrong in anyway especially in a Virtual Reality world.

It's still creepy; care to explain why you would do that? A simpe "Hello, I like your outfit" (assuming that's your reason for taking the picture) might save you a lot of trouble next time xD. It's simple manners bro, I shouldn't have to be telling you this.

Message 42 of 113 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Jan 5, 2014
It is crazy how quickly some will get on the defensive when they hear a picture being taken on Home, automatically assuming the pic taken is of them. One time Tranny was at Siren taking pics of cool poses in an awesome Halloween outfit and one person got confrontational, leading yous truly to explain what the pic was for. So just a heads up for those who quickly get on the defensive. People aren't always taking pics of your pixels.
Message 43 of 113 (459 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Jan 5, 2014

It's that loud shutter sound that gets everyones attention. lol. Pictures are good, I didn't mean to say don't do it. I just meant about people who do it in pervy ways. Idk, maybe these kinda people don't find you as often as they do me...

Message 44 of 113 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Jan 5, 2014
No worries, and Tranny already gets found by quite a few unusual individuals too.
Message 45 of 113 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Jan 5, 2014

Conrad_Max wrote:

XrazgarX wrote:
Yes and that report will probably end in a suspention for a false report! 

Maybe, maybe not. That would be up to Moderation to determine if the report is genuine or not. Not you or me.

Depending on who reported it, it will be a valid report...

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 46 of 113 (428 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Jan 5, 2014
Yeah Ed, Tranny knows exactly what you mean there.
Message 47 of 113 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
353 posts

Jan 5, 2014

HAWEYEMIHAWK wrote:
I get creeped on a lot too Smiley Sad

I C U     @.@

Message 48 of 113 (410 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 5, 2014

Synkari wrote:
It's still creepy; care to explain why you would do that? A simpe "Hello, I like your outfit" (assuming that's your reason for taking the picture) might save you a lot of trouble next time xD. It's simple manners bro, I shouldn't have to be telling you this.

Creepy you say?  I just riped a girls head off is that creepy for you?  Now what do you think when I say I did it in a video game.  We do things all the time that some might find "creepy", unethical or just wrong but if you say it was done in a VR world it some how makes it's alright.  

I think the way Sony updated the cameras in Home is "creepy".  As I said in the past post the text over the head of our Avatarts is not needed and the sound when you take pic's is also not needed.  If Sony did away with that there would no longer be a problem.

Also you talked about manners.  Sorry to say but a lot of people who use Home are to young to have them yet.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 49 of 113 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 5, 2014
How exactly would removing the text above our 'avatart' solve anything related to this issue King? You can already hide your nametag by going into your settings if you so choose...
Support Forums
Message 50 of 113 (388 Views)
0 Likes