Welcoming Committee
5957 posts

Re: PS Home Creeps

Jan 2, 2014

Since we now have store access in our navigator's. Just pop into the store for a few minutes, buy something if you want. 

Most folks are not going to stand there and have a conversation with themselves.

You can also try one of the many animal avatars that are available as well.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 21 of 113 (669 Views)
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Jan 2, 2014
This really bugged me. If he isn't on your friends list then how do you know he's sharing the pictures? (which by the way don't show screennames).

Also if you dislike the attention wear something else/less provocative. NOBODY snaps of basic ppl.

Thirdly, you can ignore & leave!

By this OP & 2nd I got you pegged as underage anyways.

Lastly, girls are JUST as bad for it. Keep that in mind & quite victimizing all females (which majority female avis are trannys)
Message 22 of 113 (644 Views)
Sackboy
506 posts

Jan 2, 2014

Lol, I was labeled as a "Creep" on Home since 2009-2010.

Signature for ChrisMSandvig
Message 23 of 113 (630 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5957 posts

Jan 2, 2014

lol.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 24 of 113 (623 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Jan 2, 2014
LOL
Message 25 of 113 (612 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jan 2, 2014

Cre8and_Destroy wrote:
This really bugged me. If he isn't on your friends list then how do you know he's sharing the pictures? (which by the way don't show screennames).

Also if you dislike the attention wear something else/less provocative. NOBODY snaps of basic ppl.

Lastly, girls are JUST as bad for it. Keep that in mind & quite victimizing all females (which majority female avis are trannys)

I expected more of a response to this from Tranny_Got_Swag than "LOL". Possibly something with a creative conjugation of the word Swa..swa...swa... I can't even type it. Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 113 (597 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Jan 2, 2014

JulianMatisse wrote:

Cre8and_Destroy wrote:

I expected more of a response to this from Tranny_Got_Swag than "LOL". Possibly something with a creative conjugation of the word Swa..swa...swa... I can't even type it. Smiley Tongue

Sorry to disappoint. Tranny was going LOL over the video clip because it's very swagalicious. Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 113 (593 Views)
Sackboy
447 posts

Jan 3, 2014
yeah I don't see the big deal unless they start talking to you. I am a guy, so I dress as one or as a ghost or as something else too (one of those outfits that are a 1 piece) so i have no issue, although just for the heck of it, I decided to go around as this blonde woman who has a "Booth Babe" top piece on, some killer jeans (they do look nice though), lace hand things (free reward from those challenges), and some nice workout shoes and then use my new favorite LMO. The fitness pole. I tell you, I get a lot of guys watching me and even a few whisper to me. Top kek I tell ya.
Message 28 of 113 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5325 posts

Jan 3, 2014
They will always be a tool in any space you go 2 so simply ignore them and they will get bored and leave lol
Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Lesuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~

You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

Loved by few, Hated by many, Respected by All!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 29 of 113 (522 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 3, 2014

Cre8and_Destroy wrote:

No offense dude, but you have no idea what you're talking about. 

1. Maybe someone told them they sent them that picture?

2. Wear something less provacotive? Are you serious?? Makes me think you're one of the ones taking those pictures.

3. This one just proves it; why should anyone have to leave? Umm no, how about you leave.

If you think they're underage, why are you defending the pervs for?

Lastly, and you may not realize this, but there's plenty of male avatars who are actually female irl. This is one of the most ignorant posts I've ever run across on here, and that's saying something.

Message 30 of 113 (515 Views)