Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Re: PS Home Creeps

Jan 2, 2014

WOW such a naughty pervert one time a man start raving in front of me I just ignore & go to a different place

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 11 of 113 (686 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Jan 2, 2014

EdwCarnby wrote:
This is such a broad topic to cover in Home. It would really benefit from Obdule's wisdom.

Hey Kate, first welcome to NA boards Smiley Happy second is don't fret about virtual snapshots. In the end it means nothing, but do use the ignore option if things get out of hand, and if that still doesn't get you any peace then report with the Select button. Have a good one!

Hell yeah, Tranny would love to hear Obdule's words of wisdom here too. Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 113 (658 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Jan 2, 2014
Lol! Just give 'Em a pose and smile so they can get on with their pathetic lives! They don't have a real life, so all they have is virtual fantasy! Very sad that people have to get their jollies this way!
SmokyBonz
Message 13 of 113 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Jan 2, 2014

I don't get why it's a big problem it's just a game let them have their fun, and ignore these "creeps".

Taking pictures like that isn't a crime. 

Message 14 of 113 (624 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1111 posts

Jan 2, 2014
I get creeped on a lot too Smiley Sad
STAY FROSTY
Message 15 of 113 (613 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Jan 2, 2014

KillerRain13 wrote:

I don't get why it's a big problem it's just a game let them have their fun, and ignore these "creeps".

Taking pictures like that isn't a crime. 

So does ignoring and letting them have their fun come before or after you get rejected by Motivez?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 113 (604 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Jan 2, 2014

If you find your pixels attracking the unsavory, you can do one quick fix.  Change your pixels to something unsavory or grotesque.  Put on the giant pink bunny from HGL (veemee) or the female zombie from dead rising.  Or create a male avatar that you can easily switch to.  You can have fun too.  Just keep it legal.  Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 113 (578 Views)
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2014

This thread is a classic example of people who have issues with reality and think they really are their avatar. If somone is taking pictures of your pixels, so what? Also, what reason would you use to report someone for taking pictures of your avatar as Conrad max has unwisely suggested? Sexual harassment? Don't make me laugh. Unless the user is making lewd remarks thats a false report and likely to get the reporter a warning for wasting mod time.

It's the same as those people who get upset and yell pervert! creep! (usually while dressed up like a street walker) to anyone that has the audacity to dance near them. Some of you people really need to get a grip and see home for what it is, a 3d chat room populated by hormone charged teens. You all need a good slap.

Message 18 of 113 (565 Views)
I Only Post Everything
735 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2014

Here are a few helpful tips that usually work.

1. Change to a male avi. I have quite a selection, from a "hunk", to a creepy fat guy. Switch to that without saying a word. 9/10 they will run.

2. Put on a hat or mask that entirely changes what the perv thinks of you. Aka, hamster head, snowman head, etc.

3. Change to a fat female avi in a bikini. Then do "body pop" in his face.

These are humorous solutions that actually work, and you will get a laugh out of it. Also your friends and bystanders!

P.S. Try taking his pic in return since he thinks its funny to take pics of you! Especially while you are dressed like a guy or whatever!

Message 19 of 113 (556 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8185 posts

Jan 2, 2014
People taking snapshots is not harassment. It is not a big deal.

I tend to adorn my avatar in unusual costumes that I have collected over a 5 yr period. People take snapshots of my costume\LMO combinations. It doesn't bother me one bit.

My avatar is not me. It doesn't matter.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 20 of 113 (543 Views)