Survivor
1317 posts

Re: PS Home Creeps

Jun 13, 2014

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

I have been in your shoes, a thousand times.

You cannot stop anyone from taking Pics. Don't stress over it.

In fact, you are lucky; you say they then run away.

If they get in your face, or they assume a compromising position, ask them politely by their user name to give you some space.

If they are still " in your face ", or  have their face somewhere embarassing, tell them that if you have to ask a 2nd time for them to move away, you will report them, and put them on Ignore.

This just happened to me at the Bowling Alley. The guy got up, after I requested / warned him, and ran like the drooling, depraved, rabid dog that he is.

a thousand times, geez, I wish I had someone say that in my other thread. I had one person that said they only get that 1-2 times a month. I forget who they were, nobody important I'm sure.

Most people on home are immature, or kids, so don't let them get you down if you decide to hang out on home. 

Home CAN be fun if you find other adults to hang out with or ( in a very rare occurance ) find a mature young person. 

Message 111 of 113 (407 Views)
First Son
29 posts

Mar 22, 2015

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

I have been in your shoes, a thousand times.

You cannot stop anyone from taking Pics. Don't stress over it.

In fact, you are lucky; you say they then run away.

If they get in your face, or they assume a compromising position, ask them politely by their user name to give you some space.

If they are still " in your face ", or  have their face somewhere embarassing, tell them that if you have to ask a 2nd time for them to move away, you will report them, and put them on Ignore.

This just happened to me at the Bowling Alley. The guy got up, after I requested / warned him, and ran like the drooling, depraved, rabid dog that he is.

They assume a compromising position and then run like a drooling, depraved, rabid dog? These are males, females, or somewhere in-between that you refer too?

Message 112 of 113 (224 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5543 posts

Mar 22, 2015

Thread locked to prevent further necrobumping. Click here for more information on the Rules of Conduct.- SpicyGoose19

Message 113 of 113 (194 Views)