First Son
7 posts

Re: PS Home Creeps

Apr 28, 2014

As a guy who does use a female avi I like the attention from noons lol. I crush 'em with my boots I have no fear or sorrow for thy. As for pictures I don't care. "Take a picture it'll last longer." That's how I feel about this.

Message 101 of 113 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6754 posts

Apr 28, 2014
Its all a head game they are trying on you. Just move on or go to another space. I get that once in a while. Let them snap away all day no biggie to me. Its not like its me in real life. I am not trying to take away from your issue. Its just that if you stop to figure out every detail of home you wont have any fun. That's just my view on this. What is he really going to do with that pic anyway. Post it on the internet about ya..My advice just move on.
Message 102 of 113 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Apr 28, 2014
I took a picture of two girls kissing in x7 to show my friend the new animation, and they said they were gonna report me for taking picks. some people take home wayyyyy too serious.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 103 of 113 (450 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Apr 28, 2014

DarthMoose1986 wrote:
I took a picture of two girls kissing in x7 to show my friend the new animation, and they said they were gonna report me for taking picks. some people take home wayyyyy too serious.

thats where i would said ok, back to using my iPhone camera, you perverts. 

its sticky and ickey
Message 104 of 113 (439 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1111 posts

May 6, 2014
I always get creeped on :smileysad:
STAY FROSTY
Message 105 of 113 (385 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2014

i see this sort of thing a lot all i can say is the guys that do this sort of thing are most likely shutins that have never seen a real girl.

please continu to report it when it happens and keep in mind that not all guys do that sort of thing. hopefully they will find a way to put a stop to it but i dont see how.

Atra esterní ono thelduin. Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr. Un du evarínya ono varda.
Message 106 of 113 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1803 posts

Jun 11, 2014

Sassy_Kate wrote:

this goes to all the Ladies out there
does anyone of you ever notice any creeps on ps home ?
because for me, what I experience is that sometimes I can be all alone walking either at the beach or the hide away and sometimes 

a random dude comes out of nowhere stands right in front of me with my arms folded without him uttering a word and thats where he takes a random picture of me and dashes off

Ladies what is/are your thoughts on this scenario I just put up ?
put yourselves in my shoes

I know what you speak of and i have had pretty messed up situations and questions asked of me too lol. btw i am a guy who has a female avatar on home. so i have seen it all pretty much. best thing is to just ignore them. these people amuse me thou. oh and its not just guys that go all creep either lol.

original.gif

Raptr Gamercard
PS Home is dead so are the PS Home Forums, Deal with it!
I like R2 options!
Message 107 of 113 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Jun 13, 2014

I'm new here, and it's happened a couple of times when I've been out and about.. I don't mind the attention. It's when they come up to you and say a vulgar pickup line when I just walk away without saying a word.

Message 108 of 113 (268 Views)
Gaming Beast
1567 posts

Jun 13, 2014
@HuntressInSoCal Welcome to the forums. That's the best thing to do when dealing with these pervs, etc. Don't give them the satisfaction of knowing they can get to you, and definitely don't confront them either. Just use the report function, report them, then leave. The Mods will deal with them.
Message 109 of 113 (249 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jun 13, 2014

welcome to the forums. i see it a lot but dosent happen to me as i ame a guy playing as a guy. i awlays want to say somthing but hesate caus i dont want to steep on sombodys toes. so i just stay quiet and watch unless asked to steep in. i wish yall the best in avoiding this type of suituation.

sorry for the bad spelling i am horible at it and spell check is down at this time.

Atra esterní ono thelduin. Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr. Un du evarínya ono varda.
Message 110 of 113 (229 Views)
0 Likes