Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
8190 posts

Re: PS Home Creeps

Jan 4, 2014
Obdule has spoken.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 31 of 113 (618 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1006 posts

Jan 4, 2014

What are you going to do, report somebody for taking pictures of an avatar?? Is Home really this boring that we need to get into this? 

"There are no atheists in the 85th minute" - Teju Cole
Message 32 of 113 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 4, 2014

CrowTheatrics wrote:

Cre8and_Destroy wrote:
This really bugged me. If he isn't on your friends list then how do you know he's sharing the pictures? (which by the way don't show screennames).

Also if you dislike the attention wear something else/less provocative. NOBODY snaps of basic ppl.

Thirdly, you can ignore & leave!

By this OP & 2nd I got you pegged as underage anyways.

Lastly, girls are JUST as bad for it. Keep that in mind & quite victimizing all females (which majority female avis are trannys)

No offense dude, but you have no idea what you're talking about. 

1. Maybe someone told them they sent them that picture?

2. Wear something less provacotive? Are you serious?? Makes me think you're one of the ones taking those pictures.

3. This one just proves it; why should anyone have to leave? Umm no, how about you leave.

If you think they're underage, why are you defending the pervs for?

Lastly, and you may not realize this, but there's plenty of male avatars who are actually female irl. This is one of the most ignorant posts I've ever run across on here, and that's saying something.

ALL of our avatars are underage!  Mine is only about 7 years old...  Smiley Wink  As I said before our Avatars are NOT real people.  Cyberstalking is only real when the person starts talking and trys to find personal information that the owner of the Avatar does not want to give out.

Sorry taken pic's of someone is not illegal or wrong in anyway especially in a Virtual Reality world.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 33 of 113 (570 Views)
Fender Bender
3260 posts

Jan 4, 2014

Everybody on these forums has different ways of helping others with information, esspecially if it is a New forums user. If Conrad comes across as a robot to you then thats just your take on it, will anybody else..im sure they can let him know in a private message or point blank say it like you have just done. Your post has nothing to do with the OP.

Welcome to the Forums

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 34 of 113 (546 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2014

i deal with this EVERY SINGLE DAY that I get on PSH. im sick and tired of being harassed, im not talking about taking pics and whatnot "i could care less about that" but im talking about those random guys who come up to me asking about my personal life and my sexual orientation and things of that matter, it throws me off my groove and it's really embarrassing when im chilling with my friends and some creep appears and starts trying to hit on me. 

Message 35 of 113 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3155 posts

Jan 5, 2014

Conrad_Max wrote:

1) Sadly, many females, or males using female avatars, face this each time they make a public appearance. This type of behavior may continue on Home for a while. So please, be proactive.

2) Politely ask him to stop. If he doesn't, then press the SELECT button and scroll to the report option. Then report him.

3) Put him on IGNORE or BLOCK.

4) Do not say anything to the harasser. And do not talk about him to others in a public area. Doing so will usually enourage such people to continue with their bad behavior.

You do know that you cant report people for simply taking a picture lol that is not against TOS

but as far as the OP goes 

these things have been a problem in Home since we got the cameras also many ladies get vulgar messages avatars crouching in from of the females with their faces in the female avatars neiter regions! even pictures of special no no places have been sent. 

a few of the said offences can how ever be reported!  

Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatantI
Message 36 of 113 (499 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28560 posts

Jan 5, 2014

XrazgarX wrote:

You do know that you cant report people for simply taking a picture?

Actually we can report the person taking the picture. Just as we can report anything else. It is up to Moderation to determine if the report is justified. That's one part of their job. 

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 37 of 113 (496 Views)
Fender Bender
3155 posts

Jan 5, 2014

Conrad_Max wrote:

XrazgarX wrote:

You do know that you cant report people for simply taking a picture?

Actually we can report the person taking the picture. Just as we can report anything else. It is up to Moderation to determine if the report is justified. That's one part of their job. 

yes and that report will probably end in a suspention for a false report! 

i know because i had a friend get suspened for doing just that! 

Message 38 of 113 (490 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28560 posts

Jan 5, 2014

XrazgarX wrote:
Yes and that report will probably end in a suspention for a false report! 

Maybe, maybe not. That would be up to Moderation to determine if the report is genuine or not. Not you or me.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 39 of 113 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3155 posts

Jan 5, 2014

Conrad_Max wrote:

XrazgarX wrote:
Yes and that report will probably end in a suspention for a false report! 

Maybe, maybe not. That would be up to Moderation to determine if the report is genuine or not. Not you or me.

obviously!

Message 40 of 113 (480 Views)