Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Re: PS Home Challenges: Bonus XP Day today 12/25

Dec 25, 2013
You're exactly right. I do own the game cabinet. I have it placed in my clubhouse for myself and my friends to use. Now that you've explained it that way, I now have a better understanding. Thank you mrdiamond666. I'll remember this in the future.
Message 71 of 116 (309 Views)
Sackboy
447 posts

Re: PS Home Challenges: Double XP Today

Dec 25, 2013

Tranny_Got_Swag wrote:
Swagtastic, Tranny plans on doing just that.

I should have know the reason why you refer to yourself in the third person.   Anyone with swag in their name, has a high chance of not understanding that referring to one's self in the third person, is very ignorant and stuck up but it  entertains me so I don't mind Smiley Very Happy

Message 72 of 116 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Re: PS Home Challenges: Double XP Today

Dec 26, 2013

Left4Dinner wrote:

Tranny_Got_Swag wrote:
Swagtastic, Tranny plans on doing just that.

I should have know the reason why you refer to yourself in the third person.   Anyone with swag in their name, has a high chance of not understanding that referring to one's self in the third person, is very ignorant and stuck up but it  entertains me so I don't mind Smiley Very Happy

It's done for poo poos and giggles actually.

Message 73 of 116 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Dec 26, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

New challenges for today 12/26 - The season ends in 33 days (32in EU)

1. To Mend a Broken Heart - Orson's Throne
  2. Book Herder - Pottermore
  3. WipEout 2D - Finish in the top 3
  4. Apprendice Dueller - Pottermore, learn to duel
  5. The DJ can Dance - Dance with DJ robot in the Wipeout Museum

Have a wonderful Day everyone  :womanvery-happy:

Message 74 of 116 (232 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Dec 27, 2013

New challenges for today 12/27 - The season ends in 32 days (31in EU)

1. Multipy Up - Get 10x multiplier in Scribble Shooter
  2. Scribble Shooter Pacifist - make it to the Boss without killing anything
  3. WipEout 2D - Finish in the top 3
  4. Apprendice Dueller - Pottermore, learn to duel
  5. The DJ can Dance - Dance with DJ robot in the Wipeout Museum

Have a wonderful Day everyone  :womanvery-happy:

Message 75 of 116 (184 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4690 posts

Re: PS Home Challenges: Daily Challenges 12/27

Dec 27, 2013
I plan on completing 1,2,&5 today. Smiley Happy

I try to stay away from all pottermore and orson's throne challenges.
Message 76 of 116 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Dec 27, 2013
3, 4 & 5 for me.
Dj can dance is obviously the easiest to complete but Thew, you should really try the others. Wipeout is so easy when you set it for 3 laps and the Pottermore apprentice dueler is just a tutorial runthrough. By avoiding those two, youre missing the quickest and easiest ones. Why anyone would take all that time to mess with Scribble Shooter is beyond me. Takes way too much of my time those do...
Support Forums
Message 77 of 116 (165 Views)
Fender Bender
1570 posts

Dec 27, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
3, 4 & 5 for me.
Dj can dance is obviously the easiest to complete but Thew, you should really try the others. Wipeout is so easy when you set it for 3 laps and the Pottermore apprentice dueler is just a tutorial runthrough. By avoiding those two, youre missing the quickest and easiest ones. Why anyone would take all that time to mess with Scribble Shooter is beyond me. Takes way too much of my time those do...

And why we have a variety of games for the challenges. Thanks to season one, Scribbler has become one of my favorite arcade games.

I agree with you about the Pottermore challenges. If you can get them to load, they are easy points.

Wipeout on the other hand, I cannot even take one lap without my vehicle going in the wrong direction. What am I doing wrong, smoking?

Smiley Happy Mur

Posted Image
Message 78 of 116 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Dec 27, 2013
Tranny tries to avoid challenges connected to Wipeout 2D and Pinhead, er Orson. Sorry, those two sound a lot alike.
Message 79 of 116 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Dec 27, 2013
Hey Mur, for Wipeout 2D I have heard that switching the camera view before the race can be easier for some, so, on top of shortening the laps so it is not such a long race, you may want to experiment with the camera also to see what works best for you. I look at this game like if I were using a steering wheel to drive. You must plot out your turns before you make them and come into the angles at the right spot to avoid hitting the walls. It took some practice to get good at it, but by memorizing the tracks' curves it does get easier each playthrough.
Also - there are panels on the track that give your ship a momentary speed boost so you will want to hit as many of those as possible. Dirty race if you can as well because you can physically bump other ships with yours and cause them to get in the way of each other Smiley Tongue

Good luck!

Ps. I like Scribble Shooter also but after finally beating the game earlier this year, I've had my fill (for now). It is definately a fun game and worth the purchase of the cabinet but I am enjoying the Challenges for spaces I never really visit and games like Wipeout I have neglected in the past Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 80 of 116 (142 Views)