Fender Bender
2672 posts

Re: Daily challenges for today 2/6/2014

Feb 6, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Daily challenges for today 2/6/2014 - 41 days left in the season [40in EU]

Orb Runner - Score 200 in Orb runner

I just got done playing FUBAR and It counted towards the Orb Runner challenge. I got the message when I was in game.

Some time back I played FUBAR and got the Orb Runner challenge message/popup but I don't think I got credit for it. I'm not even sure it was in the Challenges. But I don't know what Orb Runner is so who knows? I'll take a look at it this time around.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 71 of 167 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Re: PS Home Challenges 3 : Daily challenges for 2/6/2014

Feb 6, 2014
Aurora Island Defense (at the personal space) counts for the Orb Runner challenge too...or at least it did last week.

Message 72 of 167 (393 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11096 posts

Feb 7, 2014

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I just got done playing FUBAR and It counted towards the Orb Runner challenge. I got the message when I was in game.

Some time back I played FUBAR and got the Orb Runner challenge message/popup but I don't think I got credit for it. I'm not even sure it was in the Challenges. But I don't know what Orb Runner is so who knows? I'll take a look at it this time around.

Please tell me this is a typo.

Message 73 of 167 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: Daily challenges for today 2/7/2014

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2014

Daily challenges for today 2/7/2014 - 40 days left in the season [39in EU]

Book Herder - Win a game of Book Herder in Pottermore

RC Rally Racer - Complete any level of RC Rally in 1:30

WipeOut 2D - Win a race in Wipeout

Thirds Time The Charm - Complete 3 levels of Charms

Derby Day - Score over 400 in LittleBigDerby

I had the same issue in the Charms game that I had previously posted and could not complete, I end up in this room and game is grayed out.  Hopefully no one else is having this issue and I also hope everyone has a wonderful day Smiley Happy

Message 74 of 167 (365 Views)
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Re: PS Home Challenges 3 : Daily Challenges 1/29/2014

Feb 7, 2014

Here is a tip for Dragons Green....  The ball can be controlled with the six axis motion so here is a quick run thru of the first hole.

Aim just slightly to the left missing the curved board, power up with X button all the way , before all the power fades hold the X button and use the six axis control to aim towards the hole in the log, then before it stops rolling hit the square button for a boost. When you see the next scene rotate the camera to see the spiral curve to the left, using the six axis control , guide the ball to the left. You can hit the square button again lightly if you need to also tilt the controller to the right around the spiral to avoid the secret hole then straighten the controller just before it gets to the hole. You should have just made a hole in one.

Message 75 of 167 (345 Views)
I Only Post Everything
820 posts

Re: PS Home Challenges 3 : Daily challenges 2/7/2014

Feb 7, 2014
Thanks for the update, Tsunade. It would be nice to obtain credit for the Wipeout 2D challenge on the arcade cabinet in my personal space (similar to Ice Breakers). Still, it gives me a good reason to go back to the space and dance with the DJ.
Message 76 of 167 (334 Views)
Fender Bender
2672 posts

Feb 7, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

It is not a typo. And I did get credit for Orb Runner just for entering my FUBAR the last time it was listed.. Again, I don't know what Orb Runner is. 

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 77 of 167 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5821 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2014

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

It is not a typo. And I did get credit for Orb Runner just for entering my FUBAR the last time it was listed.. Again, I don't know what Orb Runner is. 

Here's an article on it Kid_Fleetfoot.Woman Happy

http://pshomegazette.com/2012/06/04/20814/

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 78 of 167 (293 Views)
Fender Bender
2672 posts

Feb 7, 2014

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I do have the Aurora personal space and remember it now. I just don't care for the game part. Earlier when I tried to go there I could not because of slow loading time. Other spaces such as Western Frontier public and some private spaces gave me slowloading times also not allowing me access.

Thanks for the link. 

Message 79 of 167 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5821 posts

Feb 7, 2014

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I do have the Aurora personal space and remember it now. I just don't care for the game part. Earlier when I tried to go there I could not because of slow loading time. Other spaces such as Western Frontier public and some private spaces gave me slowloading times also not allowing me access.

Thanks for the link. 

Your welcome.

Aurora and Western Frontier do seem to load very slowly. Home in general seems to be loading a little more slowly since the update.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 80 of 167 (275 Views)
0 Likes