Reply
First Son
Registered: 05/05/2013
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

Oct 10, 2013

@smokingpistol Ok. Thanks.

Message 51 of 105 (811 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
11833 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

Sep 26, 2014

Yes, I know it's an old thread, but it seems more appropriate now. So, what do you want to do before Home actually ends?

Message 52 of 105 (633 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2011
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2015

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Yes, I know it's an old thread, but it seems more appropriate now. So, what do you want to do before Home actually ends?


LOL CMC... I was just thinking about this thread too when I was chatting with @Ren_Echo on fb ... I've since revised my bucket list:

 

1) Finish Scribble Shooter (level 10) EDIT: SS beaten 9/28! EPIC!!! and Ice Breakers (levels 12 and up) Ice Breakers DONE 10/17... YEAZ!!!!!
2) Finish Sodium 2 (I've somewhere in the mid 30s) EDIT: DONE 10/11
3) GRRRRR Finish FUBAR (that should have been #1 - IF Sold Out would EVER complete for me) (2 more challenges) FINALLY DONE 10/2
4) Play PixelJunk and PixelJunk 2 AND ibb and obb to get the Home rewards from there
5) Get the all Peakvox Ninja rewards in the redeemable area
6) ACTUALLY play Vendetta and get my TV and chair OK, DONE 9/27, tyvm Ren! Smiley Very Happy
7) Finish Charcoal Champ EDIT: DONE 10/11 Smiley Very Happy
8) Get 204 200 198 people to visit my fish Happy EARLY birthday ... DONE 2/4/15 tyvm @digitalleisure   Smiley Very Happy

Yep, that's about the size of it. Smiley Very Happy



Message 53 of 105 (618 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
11833 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

Sep 26, 2014

goddessbunny42 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Yes, I know it's an old thread, but it seems more appropriate now. So, what do you want to do before Home actually ends?


LOL CMC... I was just thinking about this thread too when I was chatting with @Ren_Echo on fb ... I've since revised my bucket list:

 

3) GRRRRR Finish FUBAR (that should have been #1 - IF Sold Out would EVER complete for me) (2 more challenges)



I should redo mine. The only thing from the OP I never did was get that rabbit in a hat. I need to buy the Parade Grounds, but idk if I want to spend the money now, especially since Go Team never checked off and I hit 20 some time ago.

 

 

Message 54 of 105 (607 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2011
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

Sep 26, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Yes, I know it's an old thread, but it seems more appropriate now. So, what do you want to do before Home actually ends?


LOL CMC... I was just thinking about this thread too when I was chatting with @Ren_Echo on fb ... I've since revised my bucket list:

 

3) GRRRRR Finish FUBAR (that should have been #1 - IF Sold Out would EVER complete for me) (2 more challenges)



I should redo mine. The only thing from the OP I never did was get that rabbit in a hat. I need to buy the Parade Grounds, but idk if I want to spend the money now, especially since Go Team never checked off and I hit 20 some time ago.

 

 


I never spent any real money in FUBAR considering that the ones I have were from the "try FUBAR" week from early last year - Smiley Very Happy

 

Otherwise, I've contacted nDreams and they're looking into why my challeange will not complete when I purchased and put all buildings in my base.

 

Good luck with your rabbit in a hat (or whatever your revised list may be), CMC! Smiley Happy

 



Message 55 of 105 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/20/2009
Offline
176 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

Sep 26, 2014
Perfect score in bowling.
Message 56 of 105 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2011
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2014

@CMCSAVAGE... As of 7:15am this morning... F.U.B.A.R. is D.O.N.E.!

That's another one OFF the list! Smiley Very Happy



Message 57 of 105 (515 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/07/2013
Offline
485 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2014

1. Get the Dance-A-Tron 5000 Thanks Sue for the Contest Smiley Happy

 

2. Wear my itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dota bikini to a public space, and not care who messages me. I bought it because I like the song but I've been too chicken to wear it!

 

3. Kill that **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep**er drill boss in scribble shooter. **bleep**.

 

4. Get past 10 pipes in space crash

 

5. Win ALL the things in Stack Genius.

 

6. Make a video of some sort.

 

7. Refuse to follow your rules and be a part of your system by posting more than five things.

Message 58 of 105 (478 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/12/2010
Offline
871 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

Oct 3, 2014
For the drill boss, there are is a circular tear on the background in the upper right and left corners. Try to position yourself on the other side of the tear from the boss. When he attacks, he'll get stuck on the tear for a while and u can swing around and blast him. Just don't hit the tear yourself or you'll lose a ship.
"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif



Message 59 of 105 (457 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/18/2009
Offline
3261 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

Oct 3, 2014

Bucket List eh! Alright lets see what i wanna do before the end comes.

 

1. Reach lvl 50 in Salt Shooter ( i gave up on this like 3 yrs ago)

2. Try my luck in the Casino Poker room ( I have bad luck)

3. Take countless Photos of my favorite outfits and Costumes and Personal Spaces then take many selfies around Home to add to my ever growing PS Home photo album.

4. Have as much Fun on Home as i can until they kick me out ( this is too easy )Smiley Tongue

5. Buy anything i may have wanted in the past before the Dec3rd cutt-off so i can enjoy it for the final months.

 

Bonus: Have a Party with my peeps to thank them for the oppurtunity to of met them in a 3D World that had been my second Home after a long day at work.

 photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 60 of 105 (432 Views)