Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
1825 posts
 

Re: PS HOME: Thoughts Right Now?

May 15, 2012

I agree 50% of what you have said, & disagree with the last half of what you have said... Not because I think you are wrong, but because no one that from what i've read so far has seemed to of asked for what you think we were asking for...

I know what the cause is, I don't need an explanation of it, were already passed that point, we just want it fixed...

And that is my point... Get it fixed, & put aside the rest of their projects aside, till it is fixed... Home cannot be enjoyable without the fixes...

Giving us Midway 3 Space will not fix the issues, nor will it make people happy... Yes people want Midway 3, but i'm sure we'd much rather wait a bit longer, & get the bugs fixed first...

If we cannot Enjoy Midway 3, what is the point in getting it... =D

Btw, Midway 3 is just an example of what i'm refering to, not my actual point, lOlz...

The rest of what you had said, is what I agree with, =D

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
.......................
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!


Get Your Portable ID!
Message 41 of 65 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/27/2009
Offline
2961 posts
 

Re: PS HOME: Thoughts Right Now?

May 15, 2012

   All of Sony has been suffering from this as well sympathetic I'm not. Suffering from what? Loss of future bonus's due to there never ending incompetence? These last 4 weeks has been very odd and telling at the same time. They some how get it working better right before the store update in Home. Then 2 days later after they made some money of course. Where back to the same nonsense but with different error codes. Coincidence I think now.

   You have a loyal community here that is treated like livestock. These people care less. Why aren't they talking? Has this been a hacker attack the whole time like I suspected? Problem with their refusal to talk about the facts of this error fest. Is that the fact's always come out anyway. The lack of their responsibilities for their actions or lack of admitting the truth is reprehensible.

   Now these Nero's fiddle as Rome burns. Still pushing out the garbage for the money. This time they can't collect for the sheer reason. Very few people can make it to this pay for play nonsense. The only sure way this will not happen again. When and if this ever gets fixed. It a total regime change. In other words instead of promoting these incompetent stooges again. It is time to remove their heads and start over. That is the only way they can bring confidence back to this place...

Jersquall wrote:

Yes, I even find myself watching movies and playing more games lately. This is what it is jimmy and it isn't fun and we all know it. Sony knows it too. Not everyone seems to understand, but both users and all of Sony are suffering from this. It's sad really. Sad to think some do not understand and in their frustration they lash out. Never a good thing. We are all guilty of it. it happens.

With the addition of Joystick_Warrior and new community manager Tempest_Fire I expect more communication as much as you guys. I also know that Sony does have their way of doing things and I doubt that will change. It's a balancing type thing they have always done. I know in the past Locust_Star would come in and explain things after the fact because jumping the gun on things never goes well. I hope they do the same here. Explain once it's all fixed.

Someone will agree and someone will disagree.  an inevitable conclusion.

jimmynet wrote:

More and more my friends have stopped coming on since these issues, so yeah isn't as much fun..

HOMEinformer



AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................





Message 42 of 65 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/01/2009
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: PS HOME: Thoughts Right Now?

May 15, 2012

jimmynet wrote:

More and more my friends have stopped coming on since these issues, so yeah isn't as much fun..

I'll agree with you on that point. I've got 100 people on my Friends List, all dedicated Home users. On any given day, I'm used to seeing at least 30 of them in Home. For the past week, I've been able to count the number of friends in Home on one hand.

Clearly, a lot of people are giving up in frustration. I know I've been spending a lot less time in Home since these disconnects begn. It's just not worth it.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 43 of 65 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: PS HOME: Thoughts Right Now?

May 15, 2012

HearItWow wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

More and more my friends have stopped coming on since these issues, so yeah isn't as much fun..

I'll agree with you on that point. I've got 100 people on my Friends List, all dedicated Home users. On any given day, I'm used to seeing at least 30 of them in Home. For the past week, I've been able to count the number of friends in Home on one hand.

Clearly, a lot of people are giving up in frustration. I know I've been spending a lot less time in Home since these disconnects begn. It's just not worth it.

Follow me on Twitter:Watch past episodes:
twitter.com/hearitwowYouTube.com/hearitwow

Looks like Aurora is a bust for me this evening. Hopefully the update overnight is going to fix this. I just bought the new RE ORC DLC and will most like be trophy hunting tonight trying to get those.

Very frustrating today. Couldn't get to a personal space this morning and this evening I'm getting F13's even going to public ones.

Message 44 of 65 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
1825 posts
 

Re: PS HOME: Thoughts Right Now?

May 15, 2012

That maybe, but if you have to mention something like that, sounds a lot like you got something to hide... So let me ask, do you have something to hide? Something sounds a bit fishy about this notice...

If you have nothing to hide, then I don't see why we need to keep it secret... if you know what I mean, that is...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
.......................
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!


Get Your Portable ID!
Message 45 of 65 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/09/2010
Offline
9 posts
 

Re: PS HOME: Thoughts Right Now?

May 15, 2012

Hhhmmm... to me the biggest draw back for home is its basic mechanics, I think sony should have gone a different direction with the whole thing and taking pointers from rockstar with GTA or RDR. If your character could jump, run, climb, fight and go anywhere on a certain space that would be fun.. with these in the game it would make the disconnection and texture problems seem less cause the fun factor is better. Dont get me wrong the disconnection is irritating to but for me things just get boring when all the other games your very limited in what you can do and walking around chatting all day and sight seeing gets boring really fast. Since home is focused mostly on your avatar they really need to give them more freedom and everything else will fall into place with all these possibilities enabled... if anybodies a fan of GTA and RDR yall get where im coming from. Oh yea and home right now I give it a 5/10

Message 46 of 65 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
1825 posts
 

Re: PS HOME: Thoughts Right Now?

May 15, 2012

I would agree with you, but you seem like your arguing about it, arguing will get you know where, but I agree the fact that your message does need to be heard, =D

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
.......................
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!


Get Your Portable ID!
Message 47 of 65 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
1825 posts
 

Re: PS HOME: Thoughts Right Now?

May 15, 2012

Agreed, yup...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
.......................
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!


Get Your Portable ID!
Message 48 of 65 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/29/2010
Offline
1940 posts
 

Re: PS HOME: Thoughts Right Now?

May 15, 2012

Ahh sweet thanks for reminding me about the DLC Joanna! I just got the platinum on the game not long ago.. Guess wifie and me will be playing that for the next few days while work is being done..



The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 49 of 65 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/23/2009
Offline
1300 posts
 

Re: PS HOME: Thoughts Right Now?

May 15, 2012
 

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

 

Plz Rate my Thread, & give a Scale of 1 - 10, or what you think of HOME as of right now? =D

Thank You! In Advance... xD!

Home is about a 4/10 for me at the moment.

It's still fun to hang out with friends and goof around sometimes, but for me, Home has currently lost its "interesting factor".

Which leads me to think back to the good ol' days-- Back when we had things like Xi, the Presentation Podium, and also the Events Landing with special promotions for upcoming games-- Featuring code giveaways, mini-games and unique rewards.

Places like these are what kept me interested in Home. I really hope we'll see spaces like this again in the future.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/28/Xi_Hub_PS_Home.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3408/3577148805_187db1b236.jpg

http://alphazone4.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/vlcsnap-8906.png 

http://alphazone4.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/vlcsnap-5348.png

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww291/Soseproject/PlayStationHomePicture7-17-20105-04.jpg

http://alphazone4.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001//FP_6.jpg

http://alphazone4.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001//fat_princess_01.jpg 

Message 50 of 65 (9 Views)
0 Likes