Reply
Splicer
Registered: 06/01/2013
Offline
82 posts
 

Re: PS HOME GIRLFRIEND

Jun 2, 2013

PS HOME, Sony's answer to World of Warcraft's Moongaurd.

 

Hey, where are the guy's that say people are trolling? Or is this guy serious?

 

Oh nah i get it, they were people who make Jailbreak PS3's. NVM.

 

Good luck.

Message 11 of 171 (970 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/02/2013
Offline
12 posts
 

Re: PS HOME GIRLFRIEND

Jun 2, 2013
*looking
Message 12 of 171 (966 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: PS HOME GIRLFRIEND

Jun 2, 2013

XxB4D3N_ST33LxX wrote:

PS HOME, Sony's answer to World of Warcraft's Moongaurd.

 

Hey, where are the guy's that say people are trolling? Or is this guy serious?

 

Oh nah i get it, they were people who make Jailbreak PS3's. NVM.

 

Good luck.


You're still salty about that? Jeez, move on already.

Message 13 of 171 (965 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/03/2009
Online
796 posts
 

Re: PS HOME GIRLFRIEND

Jun 2, 2013

Now really the odds that you will bump into a dude playing as a chick on PS Home is really really high..

Hell I mean look how many people play with female characters in games like dragon age and mass effect.

Its the dice you roll on that fact.

Haha, BUT you never know. Good luck dude.


Having a requirement for trophies?

lol

 



Message 14 of 171 (960 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 06/01/2013
Offline
82 posts
 

Re: PS HOME GIRLFRIEND

Jun 2, 2013

leech on to a American woman, so you don't have to work a day in your life.

 


It's funny really, the only Yank woman i know in New Zealand is on the benefit hahahahahahaha. And she play's WoW. AND gets free healthcare cause that's how we roll.

 

Oh... i think you people call the Benefit, welfare. Just thought i'd clear that up in case you weren't as smart as you claim to be.

 

He said to someone that uses PSN Forums regularly. Of course not smart.

Message 15 of 171 (956 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/14/2012
Offline
74 posts
 

Re: PS HOME GIRLFRIEND

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2013

FreshRevenge wrote:

MR_JW_SWAGG wrote:
This summer I'm looking a girlfriend on ps home if ill check 3 girls if but under the conditions the girl must be in USA and you must tell me about yourself and you a Least have to have 125 trophies find me at ******.add me if your looking for true love any body with all three condition
edit: personal information removed

Obvious you are not from the USA, because your writing is kind of bad. But you are advertising that you want a girlfriend on PS Home. Sounds like you are trying to leave your mothership and leech on to a American woman, so you don't have to work a day in your life.

 

 

 

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery


Well if that wasn't insulting. I'd prefer bad writing over bad manners.

Message 16 of 171 (944 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2006
Offline
4860 posts
 

Re: PS HOME GIRLFRIEND

Jun 2, 2013

XxB4D3N_ST33LxX wrote:

leech on to a American woman, so you don't have to work a day in your life.

 


It's funny really, the only Yank woman i know in New Zealand is on the benefit hahahahahahaha. And she play's WoW. AND gets free healthcare cause that's how we roll.

 

Oh... i think you people call the Benefit, welfare. Just thought i'd clear that up in case you weren't as smart as you claim to be.

 

He said to someone that uses PSN Forums regularly. Of course not smart.


Okay I need to school you because no where in my post did I mention benefits or welfare of any kind.  Yet that is your assumption.

 

I was implying that most women in American are more successful than other countries that still treat them as the lower class kitchen slave. It is still a long way to go before it levels off. But there are a lot women that actually go to college and make more income than some men.

 

Another reason is if a guy can court an American woman that turns to marriage, it is an easy ticket to become a resident

 

Almost like Russian Mail Order Brides concept.

 

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

 photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 17 of 171 (941 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 09/13/2007
Offline
4403 posts
 

Re: PS HOME GIRLFRIEND

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2013

MR_JW_SWAGG wrote:
This summer I'm looking a girlfriend on ps home if ill check 3 girls if but under the conditions the girl must be in USA and you must tell me about yourself and you a Least have to have 125 trophies find me at ******.add me if your looking for true love any body with all three condition
edit: personal information removed

 

 

(In all seriousness.. Good luck with that.)

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 18 of 171 (926 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 06/01/2013
Offline
82 posts
 

Re: PS HOME GIRLFRIEND

Jun 2, 2013

FreshRevenge... I am well aware of the garbage manner that America treats it's women. The show Family Guy by Seth Mcfarlane accurately depicts the overall feeling's towards them. It is not so much a show to make you accept these truth's, but hold a mirror up to your country and say " hey... you're disgusting ". It also helps foreigners see what a rich Jew thinks about the country, which is important since they run it. I was merely telling you that 100% of my experience with an American Woman was not one of wealth. Although she had Bachelor degrees... which only further encourages that stereotype. ( from America too, Pennsylvania, not here. so a good one. )

 

Also, i am in no way convinced the OP is from another country. I truly believe the males of your society are more than capable of trolling on a forum where people have no time worth wasting and would devalue the worth of a woman.

Message 19 of 171 (909 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: PS HOME GIRLFRIEND

Jun 2, 2013

Gah, playstation HOME.... just...NO

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 20 of 171 (621 Views)