Highlighted
Feb 12 2013
By: anojam Sackboy 403 posts

PS EU - getting v1.75 for Feb 13th

4 replies 434 views Edited Feb 12, 2013

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/PlayStatio-n-Home-Scheduled-Maintena...

PlayStation Home Scheduled Maintenance 13th February 2013[ Edited ]

PlayStation Home update: v.1.75 is here, with love.

PS Home will briefly be offline from 8.00 a.m. GMT on Wednesday 13th February for routine maintenance. Here’s what to expect after the update…

First up, this week sees the arrival of the 1.75 Home client update. Check out details of the patch notes here. We’ve also made some changes to the layout of the Home Navigator, so it’s easier to find the best content and you can directly access stores.

Message 1 of 5 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: PS EU - getting v1.75 for Feb 13th

Feb 12, 2013

anojam wrote:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/PlayStatio-n-Home-Scheduled-Maintena...

PlayStation Home Scheduled Maintenance 13th February 2013[ Edited ]

PlayStation Home update: v.1.75 is here, with love.

PS Home will briefly be offline from 8.00 a.m. GMT on Wednesday 13th February for routine maintenance. Here’s what to expect after the update…

First up, this week sees the arrival of the 1.75 Home client update. Check out details of the patch notes here. We’ve also made some changes to the layout of the Home Navigator, so it’s easier to find the best content and you can directly access stores.

Yep we know all Homes will be updated Tomarrow... Unless something goes wrong again...

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 2 of 5 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

There's threads on this stickied at the top that say it's coming tomorrow.

Message 3 of 5 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I hadn't updated my posts to see that. sorry.

Message 4 of 5 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

Ledis15 lectured:

There's threads on this stickied at the top that say it's coming tomorrow.

:^/ Yeah, except that those were locked for replies even before they were posted. This thread isn't. I'm personally not eager for the problems moving our furniture files will bring. Currently, my wife and I have four profiles, each duplicated on two PS3's. At first, I had to go through each space on the new PS3 and reset all of the images in the picture frames. This is because the images themselves are not embedded in the space furniture layout file. Instead, only the images address in the database is stored. However, on a different PS3 there would be a different image at that address, if any image were there at all.

Unless Sony will now start hosting our images on their servers, unlikely since it hasn't been announced, the fix of changing the images in the picture frames will have to be repeated each and every time I switch from one PS3 to the other. That's unacceptable. And since Sony has not announced that they've fixed that trouble, let alone that any such trouble exists, I fully expect that the issue hasn't even been addressed at all. Sony will then say that they hadn't thought of it, even though we've discussed it here for weeks, and that it's no be deal because it effects so few people.

Message 5 of 5 (368 Views)