Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: PROJECT EDO: **UPDATE**

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

1.Counters/Blocks have been decreased to a maximum of 5

2.Death: Pop up issue. instead of having black pop up, put on status "Is looking for help" (Only if youre dead and looking to be revived)

3.Connect in RP: Ive heard many whine about Connect not being RP (in the aspect of what RP is... its Not) However, I want everyone happy, SO.. "Connect" CAN be used ONLY if two opponents AGREE to it.. Connect is ONLY for battling, it cannot be used to kill someone during talks or "arguments" because thats a force kill. Im not entirely understanding of connect so it wont be posted here.. 

Good and Evil mean naught to me....
Message 11 of 22 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
491 posts

Re: PROJECT EDO: The official RP Guide/Mass Edo role play team

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

Your well known, but I've never heard of you!?!  Robot Indifferent

Message 12 of 22 (641 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

Well, depends, are you worth talking to? 

actually i've seen you around. Seriously tho, out of all that your only concern was THAT on my guide.

If you (or ANYONE ELSE) have nothing constructive or better to offer to the RP universe, and understanding, then post nothing at all.

Message 13 of 22 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Mar 2, 2013
I am very knowledgeable with MMORPGS and what not, what armor and weapon set do you guys recommened? Is there a list of rewards you can post or know what you get for rewards? Thank you...
Message 14 of 22 (572 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Mar 2, 2013
actually, its whatever armor you want... there are no limitations on it except ofcourse weapons that instantly kill, or armor that deflects magic... as for this guide and rule set- Its for those who either dont know how to RP correctly or at all, and to "TRY" to make it fair and WORTH doing... Ive gotten hate mail from this, and seriously, you must LOVE to cheat to hate this guide, as its basically stating the obvious..
But no, all weapons & armor are allowed. Its your imagination in the end..
Message 15 of 22 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Mar 4, 2013
4.Counter/Block usage: Can only Counter twice in a row, then you must select another course of action. example: C C X C C X C same for Blocks, Blocks and Counters both count as usage. example: C B X C B X C B. doing this three times in a row (C B C X C B C) is a penalty
Max post for post decrease: The battles are obscenely long... major decrease to 15. However the combatants can choose more posts (This does not apply to Counters/Blocks- Those remain 5)
Message 16 of 22 (531 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Mar 4, 2013
This is almost similar to the RPing on the Giantess Aion game I play on PC. Very detailed indeed.
 photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 17 of 22 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Mar 4, 2013

therob21 wrote:
This is almost similar to the RPing on the Giantess Aion game I play on PC. Very detailed indeed.

If you feel like giving it a shot on here I would be glad to help you, and of course anybody else that wants it.

Feel free to PM me on here or add me on the PSN. I've said all this on a post of my own but somehow I think this is going to be more popular then the one I made.

Also, Azule, I submit "Occulta Imperium" to the clan list.

Message 18 of 22 (503 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 28, 2013

I would like to register my RP character, how do I do so and what details are required about my character?

Thanks in advance. ^__^

Message 19 of 22 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

We have finished the official website. click on this link below to create/add your character. tell your clan members to join aswell.

http://www.edorpcommunity.webs.com

Message 20 of 22 (280 Views)
0 Likes