Survivor
1454 posts

Re: PRIDE clothing

Aug 30, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

Well I don't know what else to say to all of you. Your obviously all uneducated on the subject so that's why you can't understand it  and therefore intolerent. As someone meantioned on here, if your gay why don't you just hide it? So your saying this is something we should keep to ourselves and bury it deep inside us? So if for some reason the whole planet turned gay and only afew were straight and it was intolerated. Your saing you could hide that your straight and pretend to be homosexual? You wouldn't feel ashamed having to live a double life at all? And you wouldn't feel lonly not having any other straight person to talk to? I'm very surprised because I thought this forum was more tolerant of this kind of thing. I  guess your just all no life trolls with nothing better to do huh?

What DIFFERENCE does it make on Home?  That's my question.  Why does it even matter?

Posted Image
Message 71 of 73 (148 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Digitmon you say you have a gay friend and you accept them for it. But you seem to me like it's also an issue for you that your friend is gay. I don't think this person is a very good friend otherwise you'd be more understanding of the subject. I have a lot of friends that are straight, but sometimes you want to be around others that are like you because you have more to talk about. I actually don't know anyone who's gay on Home and I understand why now a lot more. With all the intolerance on the forums here I can understand why more gay people like myself are afraid to talk about it. Yes I hang around my straight friends a lot and me being gay is never an issue. So I never bring it up. But your acting like your tolerant of it but your also suggesting that gay people should try to hide who they are and that really comes off as intolerant to me.

bobs fed signature
Message 72 of 73 (124 Views)
Highlighted
PlayStation Support
6759 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Ok everyone, 

This has pretty much run its course. Not everyone is going to agree here and everyone has very diffrent world views... so this will now be locked.

Hope everyone is well.

traWnza

Message 73 of 73 (121 Views)