Apr 17 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] nGear Locomotions

16 replies 496 views Edited Apr 17, 2013

Here's the official comment thread for nGear locomotions from nDreams poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the bottom right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Message 1 of 17 (496 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6169 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] nGear Locomotions

Apr 18, 2013

I was on the fence about buying one of these cars, that is until I seen them tearing around Home like little go karts, so I bought the one that's the sports package, with the engine noise and spoiler - and I love it,  you can sit in your car and talk to people without leaning backwards all awkward plus they are very fun to drive. I just wish there was a track people could race them on,,,

car.jpg

BannerFans.com
Message 2 of 17 (476 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

I didnt get one...so I cant pass judgement other than I dont like how they look like "bumper cars".

I'll wait for another developer to start producing car LMO's the right way, and then opt in.

The entire cartoon thing gets old after awhile.

Message 3 of 17 (462 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5125 posts

Apr 18, 2013

I have to agree with LilBlueEyes. I was on the fence on getting these at first, but after seeing them live in person they did look pretty cool. I was going to get the premium one at first since it came with an engine sound, but since the owner of the LMO is the only one able to hear the engine noise I went with the cheaper red sport model which was $2.99. I like it that the tires move while in motion, one hand on the gear, and the other on the steering wheel.

I voted very satisfied and hoping to see more different models in the near future.

Message 4 of 17 (438 Views)
Lombax Warrior
68 posts

Apr 18, 2013
I've always asked for car LMOs....and we finally have Em. Gotten tired of all these boring motorcycle/bike LMOs. Love these. They are great and awesome! Please make more car LMOs!! :smileyhappy:
Message 5 of 17 (421 Views)
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Apr 18, 2013

great pics!!:manwink:

Message 6 of 17 (405 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6523 posts

Apr 18, 2013

I think they're neat. I went with the Dark Purple Convertible :smileysurprised:

Should've been more colors, white, black, blue.

$4.99 for the premium one is a little steep.

Message 7 of 17 (375 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

I was on the fence about buying one of these cars, that is until I seen them tearing around Home like little go karts, so I bought the one that's the sports package, with the engine noise and spoiler - and I love it,  you can sit in your car and talk to people without leaning backwards all awkward plus they are very fun to drive. I just wish there was a track people could race them on,,,

Extremely satisfied

I mentioned the race track in Joey's thread LOL (meaning I agree with you) :smileyhappy:  I got the scarlet one (which is really a HOT PINK color) Its so adorable, super fun way to get around Home :heart::heart::heart: 

Edit:  I bought the car in JP too :womanwink:

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 8 of 17 (356 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

Extremely satisfied with the new nGear cars. I think the $8.99 bundle pack is a really great deal. I'm so happy that there are finally car LMOs. :manvery-happy:

car purple.jpg

bobs fed signature
Message 9 of 17 (334 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6169 posts

Apr 18, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Extremely satisfied

I mentioned the race track in Joey's thread LOL (meaning I agree with you) :smileyhappy:  I got the scarlet one (which is really a HOT PINK color) Its so adorable, super fun way to get around Home :heart::heart::heart: 

Edit:  I bought the car in JP too :womanwink:

I seen that you mentioned a track,,, TY for bringing that up to the Devs

I was thinking maybe a picture might inspire one of the devs to actually make us a track...

I mean it can be done,,, look at the wave race at Granzella...

BannerFans.com
Message 10 of 17 (323 Views)