Aug 02 2012
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager (Retired) 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] nDreams Summer Bundles

20 replies 240 views Edited Aug 2, 2012

As you know, we regularly collect feedback on things, and in this thread, I would like to collect your comments on the Summer Bundles from nDreams?

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the top right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 21 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] nDreams Summer Bundles

Aug 2, 2012

I got the horror bundle since it had some items I'd had on my wish list for a while. They are pricey unless there are a few items you really want included.

Message 2 of 21 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Personally I think the price is too high. Much of it is older content. I think if the prices were lower they'd sell better. Nice to see bundles however from developers. We need more of them and more of them with new content.

Message 3 of 21 (226 Views)
VP of Gaming
28876 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

I voted "satisfied" as it does bring the summer feeling to Home. 

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 4 of 21 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3346 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012
  • I do think that these bundles are a bit overpriced. I don't see why they would price some of them at $15.99 instead of $14.99, which I view as a better psychological price point. Also, I would have thrown in the male/female items together for that price. Few would have used both gender's items, but it would made it seem like we were getting more out of it.
  • After buying two pieces of the fantasy fashion line for collect-o-rama a while ago, I did the math and it is actually cheaper for me to now buy the remaining pieces individually. I imagine a lot of people are in that same boat and it would have sold a lot more if there were some slight savings for collect-o-rama folks.
  • The fantasy fashion bundle says it includes all items currently published for the fantasy fashion line, but doesn't include the white bunny head in the fantasy fashion tab of the store.
  • I bought the Party Pack since I was wanting the Limited Edition Suit + 70s Suits anyway. The other items are just a perk, though I would never buy them.
Message 5 of 21 (199 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Way over priced.. Just wish they would lower the prices on the individual items $6 for some of those outfits way out of line.. My friends and I will never purchase the bundles or the outfits until they become cheaper..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 6 of 21 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2587 posts

Aug 3, 2012
Overprice. I won't buy any of them. I was thinking of buying 1 or 2 of the bundles but when I saw the prices... Horrible. Bad move for nDreams.
Message 7 of 21 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Aug 3, 2012

I really dislike the bundles. The steep pricing and unwanted costumes in every package makes it undesirable. Why punish someone to use both genders if they don't want to?  

sword-art-online
Message 8 of 21 (157 Views)
Wastelander
837 posts

Aug 5, 2012

I didn't really like it waiting to see what else they come out with for it then maybe.

Message 9 of 21 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] endears Summer Bundles

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012
double posted for some reason

Message 10 of 21 (135 Views)
0 Likes