Treasure Hunter
4689 posts

Re: Bah Hum Bug

Jan 1, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

EasyGoin1 wrote:

I am extremely disappointed in Christmas 2012 on PSH, masks, really? What's that got to do with Christmas?  A free sweater and a pic frame that you can't put picutures in.  UK got showered this year, a free elf companion (we had to buy a winter package to get a companion) a sleigh you could ride in and all kinds of goodies.  Lockwood gave a fairy and only if you went into the auction booth.  Trying to get us to spend WAY OVER what the worth of the products were.  Pier park with a lame braclet and helmet for New Year.  Great Edo with some kites in the sky at the stroke of midnight and no reward.  Eventually some girl standing near the fish bowl that has a 8 digit combination to it.  Yeah that was exciting. NOT!  I just can't express how much I feel this was an injustice to us all in the US.  Thanks a lot for making PSH the NOT place to be this year for the holidays.

Don't worry about Rewards like they did with the CRISS Angel Mindfreaking Coffin Couch after we Earned them... They Took them away anyways....   So Rewards aren't safe anyways... Also True for the Gold Fish apt.... We WON that... And they took them away from us also... After all the hard work it took to get all those crappy fish our Apt's got tooken/Stolen! 

I don't trust anything these days when it comes to Rewards.... They end missing and u never even know...

coffin couch.jpg

Message 51 of 54 (255 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Bah Hum Bug

Jan 1, 2013

Complainers don't deserve that couch anyways.

Message 52 of 54 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Winter Holiday Event

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

this so called holiday winter event, was horrifying to say the least. it doesn't even deserved to be called a holiday winter event, more like a holiday crap event, cause that is what we got, nothing but crap. the only game that was remotely decent was the ice skating game. the rest of the mini games were crap, the so called rewards were just horrifying. what do mardi gras masks have to do with christmas? i'll tell u what they have to do with christmas, NOTHING!! the best that anyone could come up with is a bunch of crap masks, seriously! what a freaking joke. we at NA deserved better than a bunch of crap mardi gras masks,

Message 53 of 54 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Winter Holiday Event

Jan 2, 2013

I voted Very Dissatisfied.. And I'm going to take as much time as the 3rd party developer that made it to tell you why.

And that sums it up.

Happy Holidays folks! Hope 2013 brings you all happiness and joy that the NA Home team just doesn't understand how to.

Message 54 of 54 (126 Views)