Highlighted
May 23 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager (Retired) 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Wheelchair Locomotions

27 replies 864 views Edited May 23, 2013

Here's the official comment thread for wheelchair locomotions (Home Originals) poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the bottom right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 28 (864 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Wheelchair Locomotions

May 23, 2013

Very Satisfied. It's a great LMO that can come in handy for a machinima or cosplay. Profesor X seems to agree...

profx.jpg

Message 2 of 28 (857 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 23, 2013

The price was fine and the selections were pretty good. I would like to see more variety in the chairs. A solid foot pad and more up to date wheelchairs. Black. Red, Blue Shiny frames. 6 plastic spoke wheels. maybe a sparkling paint job? Spoke wheels are so last year. Smiley Tongue

good job though for this first batch of chairs.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 3 of 28 (852 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

May 23, 2013

Neutral.

I don't see why some people who don't use wheelchairs in real life were so offended by these, when people who do use wheelchairs are not offended by them. Anyhoo...I don't really want to get into that. As for the actual products: they're okay, but I don't like that the idle pose is set to popping a wheelie. Looks exhausting and not great for machinima, like The Spotlight waiting room scenes or recreating Rear Window. Maybe next time they should make 4 wheels on the ground the default idle pose and have popping a wheelie be an option accessed via R1 menu or by holding the square button.

Message 4 of 28 (842 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

May 23, 2013
I think it was a brave but good move. I like it Smiley Happy
x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 5 of 28 (831 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

May 23, 2013
This was requested back when Bingo was released. Very satisfied.

An emote or two would've been nice though.
Message 6 of 28 (811 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

May 23, 2013

I picked up the blade one because it looked most like a regular wheelchair. Its a fun LMO for what it is. The only thing i don't like abou it is the animation for when you are sitting idle. Other than that its a great LMO. I voted satisfied.

Message 7 of 28 (817 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

Its ok, like many not really into the idle pose but im not a fan of hardly any poses on home. I was hoping they would've came with either a hovearound or and electric scooter so I could channel my inner George Costanza persona, maybe next time.

I also must add that I am amazed that they would release something like this given the over the top PC world we live in.

lightning photo tumblr_m9obahTLDP1ra3qoqo1_500_zpsdad312cd.gifthank you BMW
Message 8 of 28 (806 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

May 23, 2013
I wasn't offended by it, I think its a novely, as anyone who's lived with a MS victim would say, there close to true to life, and whellchair people are tought to wheely to climb and descend stairs. Seen many sitting in a wheely just like this on, so I think the developers went and watched some handicaped people.
Message 9 of 28 (803 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 23, 2013

Pinky274 wrote:
I wasn't offended by it, I think its a novely, as anyone who's lived with a MS victim would say, there close to true to life, and whellchair people are tought to wheely to climb and descend stairs. Seen many sitting in a wheely just like this on, so I think the developers went and watched some handicaped people.

Disabled people, yes. The constant Wheelie as mentioned should be a emote.  

HomeStationMagazine
Message 10 of 28 (796 Views)