Feb 15 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager (Retired) 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] The Desire Collection

10 replies 245 views Edited Feb 15, 2013

Here's the official comment thread for Desire Collection from JAM Games poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the top right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 11 (245 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] The Desire Collection

Feb 15, 2013

I think Jam Games did a good job with their Desire Collection. I love it all. Just wish that the bundles for the females weren't $4.49 each. Was hoping that the bundles would be $2.99 or $3.99.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 11 (210 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Overpriced for one piece outfits for the most part. Costumes should include top/bottom/shoes and accessories. These are also similar to items that we already have from other Developers which are sold as separates. They are cute but pricing is important too. 

Message 3 of 11 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Actually, I have no idea what they look like.

Until Sony at the very least fixes the current Wardrobe and Storage area Snafu, I ain't lookin' at, or buying nothin'.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 4 of 11 (195 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

Actually, I have no idea what they look like.

Until Sony at the very least fixes the current Wardrobe and Storage area Snafu, I ain't lookin' at, or buying nothin'.

I agree, I made the mistake of buying several pieces before I was aware of the wardrobe issues. It's such a chore, I loathe the idea of wading through storage, possible getting stuck, waiting forever for items to load etc., etc. I'll hold off on more purchases and will have to vote dissatisfied with my recent acquisitions as I have no practical means available to use them.

Message 5 of 11 (190 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

I like the collection very nice.

Message 6 of 11 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Feb 16, 2013
I don't think anyone should be voting based on wardrobe problems. Jam games has nothing to do with that. If you state that you didn't buy it because of the problems that is important for them to know, but voting this down won't help the developers one bit.

That said, I think the suits look good but I am not very keen on the ladies style. The wing accent on the back is kind of cool, but overall a little to childish for my taste.
5128 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Satisfied

Do like the looks of the male suit, It looks real nice, my new wear this week

Message 8 of 11 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Pricewise, not the best. But the actual collection itself, for what you get, it's decent enough. I voted Satisifed. Nice collection, only issue is the price.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 9 of 11 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

The_FPS wrote:
I don't think anyone should be voting based on wardrobe problems. Jam games has nothing to do with that. If you state that you didn't buy it because of the problems that is important for them to know, but voting this down won't help the developers one bit.

That said, I think the suits look good but I am not very keen on the ladies style. The wing accent on the back is kind of cool, but overall a little to childish for my taste.

I'm very dissatisfied that I can't use the item. Jam games deserves to know that as they probably have more pull than us few users who are experiencing these problems.

Message 10 of 11 (150 Views)
0 Likes