Nov 28 2012
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager (Retired) 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Supermodel Animation Pack

16 replies 632 views Edited Nov 28, 2012

Here's the official comment thread for Supermodel Animation pack from Lockwood poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the top right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 17 (632 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Supermodel Animation Pack

Nov 28, 2012

I like the new animations. I don't like the fact that male and female items were included with one another. I think the pricing is high for only 4 female poses and that if they had 8 female it would certainly have been a better value.

I did buy them.

I will say there are some issues with two avatars close to one another with the head position twisting backward a bit too far which makes it look unnatural. I'll eventually get some pics to post so that is a bit more apparent. 

I do hope we get more and I also hope see some as a part of a core update which the entire community can benefit from for which we won't have to pay for.  

Message 2 of 17 (626 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Nov 28, 2012

I won't pay for poses that should be free. I undertand this is from a third party, but  we have been asking for new poses and dances for a long time, it's not fair to charge for everything.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 17 (596 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

Nov 28, 2012

They're pretty cool.

Like JD said I don't like the male and female poses being lumped together. I have no use for the female poses, it feels like an extra $2 was wasted when they couldve sold the male/female separately for half the price. Hopefully they make more.

Free poses would also be nice.

Message 4 of 17 (578 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 28, 2012

LittleTortuga wrote:

They're pretty cool.

Like JD said I don't like the male and female poses being lumped together. I have no use for the female poses, it feels like an extra $2 was wasted when they couldve sold the male/female separately for half the price. Hopefully they make more.

Free poses would also be nice.

I agree. It does get a bit distressing that we seem to have to pay for everything now. We used to get free core related updates to animations and dances. Now we don't appear to be getting that anymore.  It is nice when you can access something in an R1 menu without having to load it. 

As many have pointed out if I load the poses I can't load a companion or other item. At least we did get the pocket camera because that would have been terrible having new poses, dances etc and not even having the option to photograph them. 

Message 5 of 17 (574 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Message 6 of 17 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

Picture of the issue that can arise with neck position when two avatars are close to one another. Obviously this looks like it hurts! 

I've sent Lockwood a DM on twitter and hope they can fix this issue given 4 dollars is a lot to pay for 4 poses. They should at the least not have issues like this. It certainly makes it hard for me when doing a photo shoot given I frequently place my two avatars close to one another for pictures. 

Smiley Happy

neck issue

neck issue

Message 7 of 17 (515 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2291 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

That...is a scary picture.  "The power of Christ compels you!"

From what I've seen, I like the poses, but I don't find them practical.  As the name "Supermodel" implies, I consider these poses to be great for a photo shoot, but in everyday Home use...I just wouldn't stand like that talking to someone.

Well, maybe I would, but I'd have to be wearing one heck of a dress to think I could stand like that.

Message 8 of 17 (504 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Well I hope they fix them. They aren't cheap and for the money they shouldn't glitch. And I agree they are good for shoots and a couple aren't everyday poses. I think 2 dollars for 4 would have been more reasonable. 

Somewhat frustrating for me given I take a lot of pics with both of my avatars close to one another. 

Message 9 of 17 (500 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Jesus Jo *throws bottle of holy water at*

Dayum Lockwood, you scary
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 10 of 17 (434 Views)