Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] PlayStation Home Arcade

Feb 9, 2013
Please ask Konami for more. Intellivision did a bang up job as did Atari. Such a win, on so many levels. Very Satisfied.
Support Forums
Message 21 of 31 (205 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Feb 9, 2013

The value here is great.  I purchased almost all of the games using the Vita store front.  The only problem is, when I go into the Home Store front, I can't find where I claim the cabnets.  I can find a few of them that are already marked as purchased, but not all of them.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Can anyone give me the right store front to find this in (ex. New Items > Games > Arcades, or something like that)?

Any assistance would be great.

Thanks!

Message 22 of 31 (191 Views)
Wastelander
591 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Rankojp wrote:

The value here is great.  I purchased almost all of the games using the Vita store front.  The only problem is, when I go into the Home Store front, I can't find where I claim the cabnets.  I can find a few of them that are already marked as purchased, but not all of them.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Can anyone give me the right store front to find this in (ex. New Items > Games > Arcades, or something like that)?

Any assistance would be great.

Thanks!

new, games, arcade button icon ORR

in the navigator, go to the Games Store, button icon. VOILA!

Message 23 of 31 (187 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Feb 10, 2013
Thanks Ranko! This is the location I was looking for them in, so I am not sure. It seems like the only one that I don't have access to is the Atari cabinets. Maybe I am missing something, but hopefully I can figure it out soon.

Thanks again!
Message 24 of 31 (175 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Feb 10, 2013

The arcades are a great value ! i bought all of them and i'm very satisfied . now if we could just get Zen Pinball on Home i could make a perfect game room ! You're the Home manager , contact Zen Studios and pitch this idea please . i know it would be a success . thank you . 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 25 of 31 (170 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 10, 2013
I second the Zen Pinball idea.

As for arcades, really wish Ms Pac-Man was available. I actually played that more when I was a kid than Pac-Man.
Message 26 of 31 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I voted very satisfied, the prices are very good, I like the way the new Intellivision games look with the update, keep them coming Smiley Happy

Oh and I would prefer if all had some kind of rewar, hint hint

Message 27 of 31 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5183 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I'm Super Very Satisfied,   awesome pricing 1.50 fer the cabinet plus some other goodies, not bad, the Intellivision ones went a step further and gives awesome rewards to the guests, this is such a nice combo fer the Vita and PSHome, do look forward to more of these.

Message 28 of 31 (70 Views)
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Feb 13, 2013

btw , any chance that the Echocrome arcade with rewards from the bowling alley will be made purchasable ? 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 29 of 31 (58 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Feb 13, 2013
I want Mercenary Madness and ~Carriage Return~ since there is no other place to play those anymore.

If they brought any new games to Home I would love Ms Pacman as well or any classic Namco games. Too bad Capcom is releasing their own app otherwise I would really want a few of those older games as well.