Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Peakvox Labs

Feb 15, 2013

I voted very satisfied. I'm so happy that we got the Peakvox Labs here in our region. I love how we can mix ingredients together and make cute companions. I'm so hoping that we get the Crane, events, and other creations to make at the Labs, like how the one in Japan Home does.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 24 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Feb 15, 2013
i like it, i must say by far the best space of 2013
Message 12 of 24 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
421 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Voted very satisifed. I looked at the poll results and saw two people voted very dissatisfied. Whaaaaat?! How that is even possible is beyond my understanding.

This space seems to do everything right. Lots of different, fun mini-games to play with plenty of good sitting areas for people to relax and chat. I can understand some people may not like the idea of having to wait 30 minutes for a free game, but they still give you lots to do in the meantime. I like how you have to explore the space to collect materials. The length of time it takes for creating all the different creatures adds quite a bit of longevity to the game. I LOVE that the space ties to Peakvox Ninja, with the two sharing benefits for each other.

Also want to add that this space brought one of my friends back to Home. She had gotten bored with Home but Peakvox Labs caught her interest again. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 24 (279 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Feb 16, 2013

I'm new to the Labs, with very little experience of what I'm supposed to do there, and finding it a little bit complicated. I did the tutorial but I'm still left with more questions than answers.

I aimlessly wandered around not really knowing what I was doing, but... reading the hype, plus chatting to a friend in JP that has been telling me more about it I am sure this will be a regular place for me once I figure out what I'm doing. PeakVox seem to have a similar reputation to Granzella, so that alone makes me 'very satisfied' that this has come to NA.

Message 14 of 24 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
283 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Voted Satisfied. I like how much there is to do and how there's in space spawning content to keep you engaged in the space. The ONLY thing that kept me from voting Very Satisfied was having no buy in option for unlimited plays of the mini games.

I'd rather pay a higher price upfront than do microtransactions for consumables. Bought all the mixing upgrades, would definately be interested in a one time high pricepoint unlimited plays item for minigames.
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 15 of 24 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Very Satisfied!

Extremely fun content, and lots of stuff to do. I've already spent hours in the space, and can't wait to go back and experience more. I can only hope to see more spaces like this in the future and/or they continue to evolve this one. Absolutely amazing.

If I had to pick something I was disappointed in, it would be the ticket system. Obviously they want to make it harder for you to obtain tickets, because they want your money, but they could have provided more ways to get Free tickets than just waiting every 30 minutes or provided unlimited access as Loki6669 pointed out.

Also:

10 Tickets: 0.99

20 Tickets: 1.99

30 Tickets: 2.99

REALLY!? c'mon now...

-Jinx <3

Message 16 of 24 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Feb 16, 2013
It's a ok space so far, Still haven't gotten a weapon as a reward yet, Was wondering if you guys added weapons as rewards ?
Message 17 of 24 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Feb 16, 2013

I have had nothing but issues with this space deleting my itemsand pet.  I have a thread on tech support about this issue.  The first time I got theres it was really laggy, but I proceeded to collect the free items from the information cubes, input the codes in the wall and talk to Habiki San to create my first pet, but I was not receiving the items.  So I cleared my cache and came back and the items appeared, but then I left later on and when I came back everything was GONE!  I even had to redo my first pet Smiley Sad  So then I left again and BAM everything was gone Again!  Its been working fine since yesterday with the exception of one thing.  It keeps taking off my earrings,  yesterday I was in the space and after collecting elements I realized my earriings were off my avi and ended up in my storage.  So today!  I checked my earrings before going to peakvox and when I checked them again after arriving there were gone and in my storage AGAIN! 

With all that said I am very familiar with the space and I really like it and I was happy to hear that it was coming to NA.  It has a lot to offer and a good variety of games with ones the use your avi, while others are arcade cabinet types (I like both).  Even with all the issues im having I would have to say Very Satisfied only because I dont feel that the issues im having takes away from what the space has to offer.

@Tarazuma - The arcade cabinets are not the only things that were not brought to NA, Im sure we will be getting those as well Woman Happy

Message 18 of 24 (203 Views)
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Feb 16, 2013

I love it, playing it in jp right now as well, and I hope they do the same things here as they are there. The crane game, the L-Project add-ons and Holiday events. The swords and spears, I'm at 98% done there, hope they add some new stuff, but my N/A has some catching up to do. For those of yo reading this, I highly recommend the add-ons coming in the update. The hammer, virus, and gun and hand shield will greatly help with the mini games. So very glad PeakVox came to N/A Home. I hope they are too.

I hope we can get some other developers to as well, like "Audi", but we'll save that, for another time. Thanks for the awesome content GW & PeakVox, and GW for the post on the update coming for the 20th. Looks great and I'll have to check the live stram. Have a happy 3 day GW and staff.

Message 19 of 24 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Feb 17, 2013

I would also like to point out, that other than having hours of fun in Home learning the cultivations and experimenting with items... My (RL) apartment has never been cleaner.

-Jinx <3

Message 20 of 24 (168 Views)
0 Likes