Wastelander
558 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Panthabots

Nov 16, 2012

They look ok but I'd never buy one for 2 reasons. 1. The high price.

2. Stupid name.                                                                                                                             

Couldn't the developer come up with a better name then that? Why do they use the word "pantha"? Because they think they can make these more appealing to the kids or wannabes?

Message 11 of 22 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 16, 2012

too expensive.

Message 12 of 22 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Nov 16, 2012

No, just no.  I refused to buy the ten dollar mech jet. What makes you think I will buy that? It is no Dream Estate with free rewards.

sword-art-online
Message 13 of 22 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 16, 2012

the reason why is because there are rich ppl that dont care and still buy them.

It seems they dont care how many ppl buy them, and then maybe later they will lower the price.

Message 14 of 22 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12494 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Stupid looking and overpriced....enough said.

Seacrest Out!!!!

Message 15 of 22 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Although you and I cannot justify the price many others do pay the asking price and renders our logic invalid.  There are plenty of things on home I have not bought because I cannot justify the cost but others will pay the asking price like the $50.00 No Mans Land bundle or nDreams $9.99 bling bundle for Blueprint Home which seems to have been forgotten, the issues never addressed and getting KUDOS from everyone when they keep pushing new content.  Its unfortunate but there's nothing that can be done about it Smiley Sad

Message 16 of 22 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

Nah, the fact that some people buy this regardless doesn't render our logic invalid. They may have sold some, but they would have sold SO much more if they either lowered the price or added a ton of features and a speed boost justifying the price.

Same with NML, HGL. and Home Tycoon, the only people who buy this stuff are the ones who buy close to everything, or impulse buyers uninformed on how bad the products really are.

Suppose they sold 200 single outfits at full price and 20 bundles at the current discount. Compare that to selling 2000 single units at 4.99 and 100 bundles at 9.99. Just a hypothetical situation, but one that would be more likely to happen.

In any case there's just no way they are making as much off this as they could, charging 9.99 for this obsolete, passé, novelty with no speed boost.

Lockwood is also too lazy to update things, as evidenced by the fact that they never updated their beds in either slot usage or lying positions, gift machine and PODI are still 22 slots, ect, so a price drop is really the only option here.

Message 17 of 22 (186 Views)
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Ok. Number One, I dont think the design is that bad and it is something I would like to own. Number Two, the price is just...just...I won't buy it with that price. Smiley Sad

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 18 of 22 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Icinq wrote:

Why do they use the word "pantha"? Because they think they can make these more appealing to the kids or wannabes?

Yes.

LOL

its exactly that, they know that all the younger ppl into Pokemon, Digimon, BeyBlade thingy, Transformers and allllll those will find those cool, and with this name, it probly makes them go to theyre mom and ask for a psn card.

Message 19 of 22 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

Nah, the fact that some people buy this regardless doesn't render our logic invalid. They may have sold some, but they would have sold SO much more if they either lowered the price or added a ton of features and a speed boost justifying the price.

Same with NML, HGL. and Home Tycoon, the only people who buy this stuff are the ones who buy close to everything, or impulse buyers uninformed on how bad the products really are.

Suppose they sold 200 single outfits at full price and 20 bundles at the current discount. Compare that to selling 2000 single units at 4.99 and 100 bundles at 9.99. Just a hypothetical situation, but one that would be more likely to happen.

In any case there's just no way they are making as much off this as they could, charging 9.99 for this obsolete, passé, novelty with no speed boost.

Lockwood is also too lazy to update things, as evidenced by the fact that they never updated their beds in either slot usage or lying positions, gift machine and PODI are still 22 slots, ect, so a price drop is really the only option here.

that needed a re-post

Message 20 of 22 (135 Views)
0 Likes