Highlighted
Jan 04 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager (Retired) 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] New Year's Holiday Event

25 replies 496 views Edited Jan 4, 2013

Here's the official comment thread for New Year's Holiday Event poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the top right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 26 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] New Year's Holiday Event

Jan 4, 2013

Hello, yes, I went to this... event, I believe you called it? Just wondering how a re-vamped public space with no event (other than some ambient music and an "alien" theme) could possibly be misconstrued as an event. I'm wondering if Home's managerial body is even aware of what an event is... *thinking of tikiween and maskmas as well*

Photobucket
Message 2 of 26 (477 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Jan 4, 2013
All of the holiday "events" this year sucked. Plain and simple.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 26 (468 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Spaceship and helmet were pretty cool.   Music was just trance nowhereness.  Actually music was worse than hedcandy. Scares me that it seems people like that zombie music.

Message 4 of 26 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jan 4, 2013

The scaling back is working beautifully. Soon people will expect nothing but a hastily erected sign in a random public space and then perhaps just a mention on the message of the day. There will still be those that remind us that "they didn't have to wish us Happy Valentine's Day in that message...see how they think of us, you are all ungrateful". Well played.

Message 5 of 26 (399 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jan 4, 2013

After seeing the holiday events this year, I was actually hoping I would get blown up with the end of the world on the 21st Smiley Indifferent

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 6 of 26 (398 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2013

I know most of the people on home think the events this year were horrible but alease they did something for the home users. They coulld of done nothing for us. In my opion the events were middle not bad or good. I like to thank the home team, home developers  and glass walls for trying to pleasure home users and trying to make us happy. Like the old saying goes you cant always please every one. I been here for four years on home and the stuff i seen keeps on me home from dec 11 2008. Over the years home has changed from 4 location to many location and their is always good things and bad stuff they add but alease they trying to grow commuity and better our lives in the virutal world. Im sure many of us vetern and past user know this.

Message 7 of 26 (380 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jan 5, 2013

I put my vote in dissatisfied, and the reason for that was that it wasn't any big firework show.

Message 8 of 26 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

Jan 5, 2013

I enjoyed it very much. Though I spent the rest at Edo. Found it funny to see avatars get stuck in mid air in awkward positions. Glad the whole 2012 thing got anyone to make a New Year's Party since 2009. That had really aggravated me that New Year's was over looked in some of the other years.

Message 9 of 26 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Jan 5, 2013

It was HORRIBLE! I went to the European server and got over 50 items! North America BOMBED!

Follow me on twitter: @WEASEL182

http://thesqueakingweasel.blogspot.com/home
Message 10 of 26 (319 Views)