Wastelander
635 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] MyGym

Apr 20, 2013
What are the rewards? Anyone have a list and/or pics? Please...
Message 11 of 25 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Apr 20, 2013

boxer_lady wrote:

There's two LMOs, I have them both.

If anyone wouldn't mind filming me lol.

Message 12 of 25 (224 Views)
Survivor
1630 posts

Apr 20, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:

Yeeeeeah, PASS. For 22 item slots each, 66 total...no thanks. I'll let my avatar get fat and lazy.

VeeMee.jpg

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 13 of 25 (221 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Apr 20, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

boxer_lady wrote:

There's two LMOs, I have them both.

If anyone wouldn't mind filming me lol.

Question:  In order to earn the rewards do you have to have all of the equipment?  or can you earn them with just one piece?

Message 14 of 25 (204 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

I beleive the maximum number of points per day you can earn with one machine is 30. If you have 3 machine I think that total is 90. At least that is what I understood when a friend talked about the equipment

Message 15 of 25 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

You only gain 1 fitness level, per machine, for every 10 sessions of use, so 1 level every 10 days...hopefully this doesn't increase with later levels.

One you reach fitness level 1 on a machine, you gain 30 tokens. So if you had 3 machines and were using each one per day, you'd get 90 tokens after 10 days. Maybe the amount of tokens you get increases with later fitness levels, but I won't find out for another 6 days.

Oh and there are more then just 2 LMOs. There are red and blue workout outifts for M/F (shorts, shoes, 2 hand items, 2 tops) and a weight rack ornament.

Message 16 of 25 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4725 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

That's not completely correct, Jo. In order to get the 30 points per machine, you have to hit fitness level 1. That is ten days of exercising just to get 30 points on one machine.

The alternative is purchasing points to get rewards faster, which I refuse to do.

Message 17 of 25 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:
You only gain 1 fitness level, per machine, for every 10 sessions of use, so 1 level every 10 days...hopefully this doesn't increase with later levels.

One you reach fitness level 1 on a machine, you gain 30 tokens. So if you had 3 machines and were using each one per day, you'd get 90 tokens after 10 days. Maybe the amount of tokens you get increases with later fitness levels, but I won't find out for another 6 days.

After 10 days? I'm tired thinking about it. Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 25 (174 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Yeah, it really is going to take forever to get all the rewards Joanna, especially since the LMOs are 200 points each and I believe the outfit pieces are 100 points each, except the hand items which are 50.

It gives me a new daily though and is pretty easy, so I'm happy for that at least :/
Message 19 of 25 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Apr 21, 2013

When these were released in the EU I had a friend that bought them and invited me over to see them, and from that I decided to buy all three in the bundle. Normally I wouldnt buy an active item that takes up so many slots, as 66 for all three is awful for trying to decorate anywhere. However, I made an exception here because there is a lot involved with each one, and the animation is so well done and smooth I couldnt help but be impressed with them.

I was also encouraged looking through the menu of a 'news' section that would inform us of updates to the gym equipment which looks like more will be added to them in the future. I think the MyGym equipment has, like Lochwoods PODI, got a lot of potential, and I just hope this is utilized and not left to become outdated like the PODI as they are both very nicely thought out.

A couple of simple improvements would make them better, the obvious is to reduce the slot requirements (ok, maybe that ones not too simple), and its nice to see VeeMee has tweeted that they are looking into it. The other thing I would like would be allow us to immediately chat to our friends when we are using them without the need to press 'start' and 'triangle'.

A suggestion as well, is could you not make a MyGym Personal Space and have the Gym equipment as installables the same as Granzella have done with the Paris Apt toilet, cutains and carpets. It would allow us to have a fully working Gym, and the nice ability to be able to fully furnish it as well.

All in all, I'm very pleased with them, and will certainly buy more if they are released but ideally would like them as MyGym installables. At the very least, I hope the slot requirements can be reduced. Due to this I decided to rate it a little harshly with a 'satisfied' but it could quite easily have been a 'very satisfied'.

Message 20 of 25 (135 Views)