May 31 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Musicality Clubhouse

8 replies 275 views Edited May 31, 2013

Here's the official comment thread for Musicality Clubhouse from nDreams poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the bottom right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 9 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Musicality Clubhouse

May 31, 2013
Very satisfied. My only problem is how dark the place is, but otherwise a very solid clubhouse addition. I like how all music packs are unlocked and guests can operate auto play even when owner isn't there.
Message 2 of 9 (259 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
618 posts

Jun 1, 2013

Honestly I am happy to see this space finally be made into a clubhouse, I wish there were a discount for people who already have the personal space. 

Message 3 of 9 (236 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 2, 2013

I just bought this clubhouse skin today. Actually, I had never been interested in purchasing a club house before on PlayStation Home.

Though, the Musicality really tempted me into starting a club.

It has enough space, good for get togethers, plus it's something we should've had a long time ago.

Message 4 of 9 (191 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Jun 2, 2013

I'd consider buying something like this but given the current limit on only 5 clubs per account it's simply not worth it to me to give up my current club memberships.

When is the Home Team going to allow us to belong to more than 5 clubs and own more than one club? I would  hope something like this is planned for future updates to the core. I can't believe increasing the number should be that difficult and should be a priority in a social program like Home. 

Message 5 of 9 (186 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5047 posts

Jun 2, 2013

Very Satisfied with it...

Had club members commend it as they like it much, as the original personal space came out early 2010, it was very limited as only was by friend invite and only 12 could be in the space.. This is a better choice as a clubhouse as members can go in anytime as they please and play some tunes.

Also the space is huge fer a night club like atmosphere, so this is a nice add of a clubhouse.

Message 6 of 9 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2380 posts

Jun 2, 2013

SOLD! Thank you Y2David. As our club is "Tech oriented" (Novus) I wasn't sure moving out of MIB was a good idea. I passed on the Tardis even if it looked like a great choice. Musicality was on my wishlist for a long time as a personal space. You just convinced me to buy it as my new clubhouse.   Now I just need to decorate it.. hughh

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 7 of 9 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 2, 2013

it's perfect for a night club and club parties. not to mention the ability to play the intruments will add the the fun when having a club party ^^

Message 8 of 9 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jun 4, 2013

RIPOFF waste  JUNK!!!!!!

Message 9 of 9 (86 Views)
0 Likes