Highlighted
Oct 10 2012
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager (Retired) 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Lockwood's Halloween Goodies

7 replies 362 views Edited Oct 10, 2012

Here's the official comment thread for the poll on the new Halloween-themed virtual items from Lockwood. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the top right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 8 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Lockwood's Halloween Goodies

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

Guall the ghoul is absolutely frightastic

Message 2 of 8 (358 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Oct 10, 2012

They are okay. I got the hair item that looks like Jim Carrey's hair from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. I tried making a costume from it but I can't find any good pants to go with it.  You think you could make me some Ace Ventura pants lockwood? lol

Message 3 of 8 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4467 posts

Oct 11, 2012

Didnt care for the male outfits but the Ghoul outfit is pretty cool.

Message 4 of 8 (292 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2012

...I think the stuff is GREAT! ...Lockwood NVR lets us down ...I mean get real, how many others on home hav offered u SO much free stuff at one time, that ur shopping cart is FULL at chk out!! ...and it doesnt cost u a dime? ... Fo Freeeeeeee? ...comm'on!! lol 

...Lockwood ROCKS!! ...their stuff is always way cool and decently priced ...i dont think u guys give the credit where it shuld be given ...maybe u dont like everything or anything for that matter that they put out on this update ...but u kno as well as i do they will more than make up for it with their next ...I was disappointed we culdnt buy the pretty light up punkins that were in the showroom, and the light up house statues on the stage with Vinnie and Minnie and the corn stalks lol ...I WANT IT ALL!! lol ...but as far as all the other goodies i think its great!!

...The bra wasnt Lockwoods idea but it is Genius ...I LUV the punkin bra!! lol ...TY Heavy Water for that!

...but hmmmmm, no Punkin Panties to go with it?? ...hint hint Lockwooooood  ...Give us Punkin Panties!!! lol

...Keep up the good work guys and gals at Lockwood as far as im concerned u definetly stand above the rest!! ...Oh and i hav got a fantastic idea for Breast Cancer Awareness month next year ...som1 contact me, u wont b sorry  Smiley Happy

....Till next time

...Happy Home'in!

...kitt

Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8 (225 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Oct 12, 2012
I totally agree. The fact that lockwood and loot care enough 2 put out free items all the time, besides having quality items 2 buy, is the reason they have staying power. People on home take notice of this and support them as companies. Very classy.
Message 6 of 8 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Oct 12, 2012

The ghoul outfit is my favorite of the bunch, for sure!

Message 7 of 8 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Oct 13, 2012

I agrree the ghoul outfit rocks! Smiley Happy

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 8 of 8 (126 Views)
0 Likes