Highlighted
Nov 25 2012
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager (Retired) 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Juggernaut's Nautilus Adventure Packs

14 replies 290 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

Here's the official comment thread for Juggernaut's Nautilus Adventure Packs poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the top right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 15 (290 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Juggernaut's Nautilus Adventure Packs

Nov 25, 2012

I have not purchased this item. Nor have I tried it out.  

I'm hoping it looks okay with the Delug Lamp.

This is going to be the first item I buy once I add funds that is.

But just by the looks of it I'm going to have a blast!  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 2 of 15 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Nov 25, 2012
This pack does not include the essence active item.
Message 3 of 15 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12485 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Although not all the pieces were for me, I did buy a few of them. There clothes were ok I guess, but I didn't get any.

The Essence of the Tides wasn't as good as the Wind one IMO.

Message 4 of 15 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Essence of the tides is nice, but the rest of the items, while innovative, don't fit in many other places, and there wasn't an apartment to go with these items. As such I only bought the tides item and the nautilus lamp.

The clothes are where I really had a problem. It's completely unfair that men get that awesome captain's outfit while women literally get leaves barely covering their body.

There's some women that like that stuff, and men who like buying it for their "eye candy" or troll accts, but there's plenty of other women like myself who prefer a style like the men's captain outfit. 

I also didn't appreciate how males got that cool arm wing/flame from the 7 Winds clothes, while women got...a tiny ring...Smiley Mad

My suggestion is to next time release the same outfits for men and women. Absolutely no reason women can't  have a captain's outfit, and no reason there couldn't be a male version of the sea nymph either Smiley Wink

Overall vote: Dissatisfied, for the uselessness of the furn and the totally sexist clothing. I know other devs make sexist clothing and useless furn as well, but I don't buy from them, and I also expect better from Juggernaut. 

Plus I REALLY REALLY want that captain's outfit for women...it's so cool Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 15 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I think a personal space designed for underwater would have been nice with this release although I suppose one could be developed for the future. Personally I was more impressed with Essence of the Seven Winds bundles and spaces.  

The bundle does seem to have value given all the actives.  I've passed on the female clothing given we have more than enough swimsuits and personally I prefer many offered by GZ but that's my taste. The companions do look awesome however as do some of the active items. 

I'll most likely get the the Essence of the Tides active item if and when releases ever slow down. Just too much content these days. 

Message 6 of 15 (200 Views)
Sackboy
364 posts

Nov 26, 2012

ok, i just buy the essence, waiting for some appt with "undersea themes" to incentive me to buy the rest of stuff (perhaps!^^)

BUT DEAR JUGGY, PLEASE upgrade your tide, the blue screen filter become quickly unbearable, (in dark place it's just awfull)

make it optional, thks!^^

Message 7 of 15 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
636 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I really like this bundle, and the items it had to offer.  The Essence of the Tide was the really stand out item for me in this bundle.  Being able to swim in any space was a real treat.  It's worked better in some spaces then others.  One of the best spaces was the Palace of the Seven Winds.  The bundle actually suited this space very well, by giving the space a more aquatic feel.  Now, I can envision this space just as easily under the sea as floating in the sky.

I actually liked the other active items that came in the bundle.  The swivel chair was nice, and it was cool to finally be able to do this with a chair on Home.  I liked the Oyster seat as well, it was kind of fun sitting on the giant pearl.  The coral reef seats were nice, and I liked the little fish that were swimming around them.  One of the really cool items was the which produce little biolumincent fish that would swim along side you when you were swimming in a space, or just standing there.  I was in a space that was dark enough to see that they actually do glow in the dark.  I also like that it gave you the option of changing the colour of the fish that were swimming around.  You could choose one uniform colour, or mixed option of different colour.  There was a sort of nautilus lamp that lit up and gave you the same option of changing it colour.  The other furniture was nice, and I quite enjoyed it.

The costumes are nice too.  I liked the detailing in the Captain Nemo out fit.  The sort of fish scale design of the fabric, the buttons on his coat that resemble scallop shells, and the hat which would be suitable for the son of an Indian Raja.   It was this small touch which made me think the palace of the seven winds would be suitable for Nemo and this package.  

I liked the female costumes they were nice an sexy, and I liked the two different colours they offered.  

It would have been nice to see some crew outfits offered as clothing options male and female.  This is what I had in mind when I suggested the 20,000 Leagues under the Sea ftheme for their twitter contest back in the early summer.  

Overall, I really liked this package.  I thought Juggernaut did a good job with it, and I am impressed by there effort to reduce the foot print active items use in a space.  

Message 8 of 15 (181 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

I gave it a VERY satisfied cause the Essence of the tides and the Sea Nymph outfits are pretty nice. I plan to get the furniture real soon. Smiley Very Happy  

EDIT: Not really interested in the sea captain's outfit though, but that's just me.

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 9 of 15 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Nov 26, 2012

didnt pick it up , didnt really look all that great minus a few items. i was just about to get bundle until i read a important item was left out. 14.99 is very pricey for no space being involved and the essence of the tide being not included as well. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 15 (161 Views)
0 Likes