Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Hoverdiscs

Nov 8, 2012
Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

"I noticed that when you change spaces the dics go away. Would be nice if they stayed with you like a companion."

Offtopic sidenote: I reread that snippet three times over btw Jo and laughed HARD. ^_^ Sorry to call it but its sortof tradition at this point ;P
Support Forums
Message 11 of 39 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

"I noticed that when you change spaces the disc's go away. Would be nice if they stayed with you like a companion."

Offtopic sidenote: I reread that snippet three times over btw Jo and laughed HARD. ^_^ Sorry to call it but its sortof tradition at this point ;P

Actually I've found that the disc does follow you although it takes forever to load and like some companions (which I rarely use) they do need to be reloaded at times. 

And a cute companion can be a good thing. Smiley Wink

And seriously I think the price point on these is a big selling point. Other loco items need to follow suit. I will be tested when it comes to the skates from Granzella. I don't think they are going to be cheap. 

Message 12 of 39 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012
Look CLOSER dear hahah its in the spelling ;P Edit: Hint! It sounds dirty hahahah ^_^ say the sentences out loud LOL
Support Forums
Message 13 of 39 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

"I noticed that when you change spaces the dics go away. Would be nice if they stayed with you like a companion."

All present locomtions has this cut off / restart and time delay. Mainly do to the content being rendered in that space.

Message 14 of 39 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

I found that out. One needs to be patient in order to have them load. 

Also another issue with respect to the disc's (spelling noted - Smiley Wink )... I'm not quite sure how you turn them off when you don't want them anymore. What I've been doing is loading my camera and then turning my camera off. 

Message 15 of 39 (220 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

I'm confused about the price complaints... I'm no fan of shopping, but so far every 'speed booster' item has been at least, what? $4?

For $4, you get 7 of them in different color variants. Yet ONE pair of wings, a 'mount' or other speed boost item is $4 alone, according to AZ4.

Seriously people? "I only want 1" complaints when for the price of 1 of the other speed items, Juggernaut gives you 7? You could rationalise it as just the Nyan board as your purchase, and hey, bonus boards for when you aren't feeling Nyan-ish. :/ Considering how inflated Home's market is because of people paying for insane item prices, a bundle at the price of a similiar item's 1-item value is a steal folks.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 16 of 39 (183 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I bought one and its the best 99 cents ive ever spent.

Message 17 of 39 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Crazy-88 wrote:

I'm confused about the price complaints... I'm no fan of shopping, but so far every 'speed booster' item has been at least, what? $4?

For $4, you get 7 of them in different color variants. Yet ONE pair of wings, a 'mount' or other speed boost item is $4 alone, according to AZ4.

Seriously people? "I only want 1" complaints when for the price of 1 of the other speed items, Juggernaut gives you 7? You could rationalise it as just the Nyan board as your purchase, and hey, bonus boards for when you aren't feeling Nyan-ish. :/ Considering how inflated Home's market is because of people paying for insane item prices, a bundle at the price of a similiar item's 1-item value is a steal folks.

Agreed

Perhaps if it was dev by a G or N, the HD would be one if not the best locomotion in Home. 

Message 18 of 39 (154 Views)
Wastelander
591 posts

Nov 8, 2012

For what its worth, i LIKE the other styles.. the only ones i have in storage are the Cloudrunner and Nyan discs.. im really enjoying these hoverdiscs, i think theyre the best LMO yet

Message 19 of 39 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

Nov 9, 2012

They are not really my thing, but with animations, and only for $0.99, I'd say that it's marvelous. Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 39 (104 Views)
0 Likes