Ghost of Sparta
10520 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Home 1.75

Feb 16, 2013
Voted, dissatisfied..

Outside storage should always always always be an OPTION, not a requirement.

Only plus mumbers get access to features that should be a default setting allowed to everyone (hair color picker, club title under id, and basic pop up colors, i thought those was supposed to change to the colors i saved in the color picker btw.. they dont)

Instead of taking the time to fix the bugs that this update has brought with it, time is being invested in new items to be released.

I said weeks ago public storage was a mistake and it needed to be optional. No one took me seriously.

Home has not lost this fan yet, but with everything being pay to play i dont see that lasting much longer, because it did just lose this customer by not making public storage optional.
Message 71 of 120 (338 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Knowing all the problems that stil exists, wouldn't it have been better to wait with this poll? I voted neutral, just because it is to early to say anything about it, since there are so many fix that need fixing.

Message 72 of 120 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1748 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

For those who know how the Cloud works, & know that it should have been set to Optional, rather then forced on us... 

I've noticed that some of you have actually Updated... 

You do realized that this Agreement means... 

And this goes for everyone, not just Specific People... But everyone... 

If you really think this through... This Agreement pretty much means 1 of 2 Choices... 

1.) Your Accepting an Agreement that pretty much is taking away your Free Will, & the fact that you are loosing the Ability to Downgrade back to the Last Update... You now have lost the Ability to Back Up Files in case of a Problem such as this... You also not only have to worry about this Update, but every single Update puts your Account at Risk from V.1.75 & Anything above that... 

Or 

2.) Decline this Agreement, & take back your Free Will, but as a Result, you also loose the Ability to Visit HOME Regaurdless of the Update or not... Leaving you no choice, but to Update anyways... 

Suggesting we Accept these Terms is Maddening, & anyone who does Accept them, is even nuttier then those who suggested it... 

What kind of Mad Man would Create such a thing, @_@

----------------------

What kind of Logic is that? It's like saying, we have 2 Choices, Die, or Suffer, which do you choose... I choose a Happy Ending, does not compute, why not, because I said so... 

Honestly, if you are just too scared to make this Update, it might just be a good idea not to Update at all... 

Seriously, there are some people who are too afraid to make the Update... Really? What on Earth were you thinking... 

No Update should leave someone in such a Possition... 

This Update isn't one of those minor Updates, you can just say everything will be ok, because there is no way to Garentee that... 

Without an Option to let people choose Storage or Cloud... & since that is no longer an Option, what choice do we have? 

I really do not see how Trusting a Server full of Problems, (With our Paid Items), is Safe anyways... 

I've spent money on HOME over time, but this, this is Rediculous... 

Where is the Compensation, where is the part where you meet everyones Feelings (Twards The Update) half way? 

This isn't just another Core Update, this Update will change everything, & it certainly isn't Minor, either... 

If someone is afraid to make the Update, I don't blame them... 

Someone mentioned their entire Inventory was Wiped Clean, such, & such, & such... 

Where can I send my Data so that this can be Resolved... When you agreed to this Agreement, you lose all Ability to control that anymore... You were Warned ahead of time, that this might happen... Your Back Up Data is now Useless... 

Another Person said they accidentally Uploaded the wrong files from another PS3, instead of their PS3, again, you also were Warned ahead of time, & failed to realize that... 

I mean maybe not 1,000's of People have had this issue, but you can't deny that there are people who are... 

This is reason enough for me to Refuse an Agreement such as this, I can't Accept it... 

--------------

So what now? Is this the part where we part ways, & I just no longer go on HOME, or is there something we can maybe come to an Agreement on? I really want to know, because I own like a Bank Loaded with Items from HOME, & thats a lot of money to just get up, & walk away from... =( 

I haven't Updated yet, so if there is something that can still be done to help me out, I would be Exteremely Interested in hearing what you have to say...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 73 of 120 (311 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10520 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Dont take my word for it..

but, im pretty sure by accepting the agreement and putting your privacy and safety in the hands of the company that made the agreement it makes them soley responsible for the information you upload. And if they do anything with it that puts you in any type of danger or if the company gets attacked and it ends up effecting you personally they can be held legally responsible for doing so.
Message 74 of 120 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3232 posts

Feb 16, 2013

You're right, I think.

But what then? It's your lawyer against Sony's lawyers...You better have good fundings.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 75 of 120 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10520 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Well i will be saving a lot of it until they get these bugs fixed thats for sure lol.
Message 76 of 120 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Feb 16, 2013

I voted neutral, only because of the issues it's having, but love the idea behind it. I'm sure they are going to be resolved soon, just hate playing wardrobe and furniture hide and seek.....lol.

Message 77 of 120 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Feb 16, 2013

MapleStory wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

MapleStory wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

voted very dissatisfied after friday i have not been back on home and at this point may never buy anything from them anymore. my wardrobe is a big mess that took 2hours to fix just to have all the junk i put back in my storage box fly right back at me. i see some stuff is faster but not so much for me to go Smiley Very Happyabout i'm missing some stuff and i can not get it back {yet} my ps3 crash 3 times and the 3rd time i lost data on a game ty home. it now seems i have less storage space iv got stuck in my room and had to re start iv been DC too many times to count and i'm happy for the ps plus ppl who enjoy there update was 1.75 just to add that? if so i hope sony makes a lot cash/yen on itSmiley Frustrated Fail update and the first real time iv hate home

On the bright side, at least you can use the money you'll save on English and typing classes.

On-topic, voted satisfied. I've been a day 1, minute 1 member of PS+ as of June 28th, 2010 and was thrilled to know that Home would finally give us a bit more love. The color features are great, I'm glad that we got the full color palette for hair. It would be nice if that also applied for eyes but I figure that would be asking too much. lol

While on the topic of the color palette, it would be nice if we could specify the colors by RGB values (0-255) for a bit more precision. It would've been really awesome if the palette also applied to pop-up colors but hey, beggars can't be choosers. Regardless, it's good to know that more features are being implemented and hopefully there'll be more to come without too long of a wait.

She's Japanese. I'd love to see you speak in her language.

Set it up and I will. ;P

馬鹿

Message 78 of 120 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Conrad_Max Casually_Mentioned:

I don't remember what I voted. Eithe very satisfied or satisfied.

I like the idea of being able to log into Home from any PS3 and having my own personal settings download for me. Also, as had been pointed out by another user (and a thought I have had for years), this may be in prearation for the PS4.

For those who are interested, please see the secret about the update about the future of PlayStation Home.

:^/ I assume you noticed how the images in your picutre frames don't have the correct images now. And whatever you do to fix them on the second PS3 will bork them up on the first, ad nauseum. Before the update, copying furniture layout between PS3's was done via thumb drive. Then, the picutres could be corrected on the second PS3, and you'd be done. But now the layout files aren't allowed to be different between PS3's, though the image databases are, not withstanding whether one has copied the images themselves....

Message 79 of 120 (235 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34123 posts

Feb 16, 2013

i voted satisfied.

havent ran into any issues. all the new features are neat and im experiencing quick and smooth load times. Smiley Frustrated

Message 80 of 120 (233 Views)
0 Likes