Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Home 1.75

Feb 16, 2013

MapleStory wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

voted very dissatisfied after friday i have not been back on home and at this point may never buy anything from them anymore. my wardrobe is a big mess that took 2hours to fix just to have all the junk i put back in my storage box fly right back at me. i see some stuff is faster but not so much for me to go Smiley Very Happyabout i'm missing some stuff and i can not get it back {yet} my ps3 crash 3 times and the 3rd time i lost data on a game ty home. it now seems i have less storage space iv got stuck in my room and had to re start iv been DC too many times to count and i'm happy for the ps plus ppl who enjoy there update was 1.75 just to add that? if so i hope sony makes a lot cash/yen on itSmiley Frustrated Fail update and the first real time iv hate home

On the bright side, at least you can use the money you'll save on English and typing classes.

Considering Japanese is her native tongue (something that should be fairly obvious), and English is one of the hardest languages to learn, I think she expresses herself quite well.  Perhaps you can use some of your money and spend it on lessons on how to be more courteous and aware.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 61 of 120 (445 Views)
Fender Bender
2678 posts

Feb 16, 2013

I voted Very Dissatisfied but might today have voted Dissatisfied as some things have improved. Keep in mind I said I might have voted Dissatisfied. But I am content with my first vote.

I posted as to problems again in Support in JW's thread. I will say loading seems quicker. I moved all my clothes and furniture to Storage and later today (after midnight where I am) we shall see what happens.

Comment: People who criticize someone else's writing could consider reading a book on manners. But many of us are tense and perhaps I am saying this because I am irritated. 

Here's wishing us all a Smiley Happy day.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 62 of 120 (430 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

MapleStory wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

voted very dissatisfied after friday i have not been back on home and at this point may never buy anything from them anymore. my wardrobe is a big mess that took 2hours to fix just to have all the junk i put back in my storage box fly right back at me. i see some stuff is faster but not so much for me to go Smiley Very Happyabout i'm missing some stuff and i can not get it back {yet} my ps3 crash 3 times and the 3rd time i lost data on a game ty home. it now seems i have less storage space iv got stuck in my room and had to re start iv been DC too many times to count and i'm happy for the ps plus ppl who enjoy there update was 1.75 just to add that? if so i hope sony makes a lot cash/yen on itSmiley Frustrated Fail update and the first real time iv hate home

On the bright side, at least you can use the money you'll save on English and typing classes.

Perhaps one of the " Features " Sony could implant for you, are some manners.

Hazu may, or may not, speak English as a Native Language. Be that as it may; it is rather impertinent of you to call attention to his/her perceived lack of communication expertise.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 63 of 120 (418 Views)
I Only Post Everything
867 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

I voted Very Dissatisfied but might today have voted Dissatisfied as some things have improved. Keep in mind I said I might have voted Dissatisfied. But I am content with my first vote.

I posted as to problems again in Support in JW's thread. I will say loading seems quicker. I moved all my clothes and furniture to Storage and later today (after midnight where I am) we shall see what happens.

Comment: People who criticize someone else's writing could consider reading a book on manners. But many of us are tense and perhaps I am saying this because I am irritated. 

Here's wishing us all a Smiley Happy day.

Oh, it's only because I keep dropping in on topics where that person posts for apparently no reason (probably to get their post count up or something, like many do around here) with the generic kind of typing you'd see from people on Home who only use it one time and troll with the on-screen keyboard. I've known a lot of Japanese users (used to be pretty fluent until I stopped caring) on Home and elsewhere but they've always tried to keep attention to detail. I guess this case is something I'm not used to, if that person is legitimately Japanese.

But yeah, I'll stop the topic derailing here. haha

Message 64 of 120 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 16, 2013

MapleStory wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

On-topic, voted satisfied. I've been a day 1, minute 1 member of PS+ as of June 28th, 2010 and was thrilled to know that Home would finally give us a bit more love. The color features are great, I'm glad that we got the full color palette for hair. It would be nice if that also applied for eyes but I figure that would be asking too much. lol

While on the topic of the color palette, it would be nice if we could specify the colors by RGB values (0-255) for a bit more precision. It would've been really awesome if the palette also applied to pop-up colors but hey, beggars can't be choosers. Regardless, it's good to know that more features are being implemented and hopefully there'll be more to come without too long of a wait.

She's Japanese. I'd love to see you speak in her language.

Message 65 of 120 (415 Views)
I Only Post Everything
867 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

MapleStory wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

On-topic, voted satisfied. I've been a day 1, minute 1 member of PS+ as of June 28th, 2010 and was thrilled to know that Home would finally give us a bit more love. The color features are great, I'm glad that we got the full color palette for hair. It would be nice if that also applied for eyes but I figure that would be asking too much. lol

While on the topic of the color palette, it would be nice if we could specify the colors by RGB values (0-255) for a bit more precision. It would've been really awesome if the palette also applied to pop-up colors but hey, beggars can't be choosers. Regardless, it's good to know that more features are being implemented and hopefully there'll be more to come without too long of a wait.

Set it up and I will. ;P

Message 66 of 120 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 16, 2013

MapleStory wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

MapleStory wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

Set it up and I will. ;P

Well just be happy I didn't write what I really thought. Some things are better left unsaid. 

Message 67 of 120 (406 Views)
I Only Post Everything
867 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

No offense, but do you people really take the internet and what people say on it personally? This is exactly the reason why Home's community is in shambles. I understand coming to someone's defense but where it gets to the point where you have to admit you bit your tongue over what you were thinking...you really need to get outside and realize there's a lot more to life than just this and people on the internet. And just out of curiosity, it's absolutely mind-boggling how my account's 2 years older than yours yet you have a whopping 22000+ posts.

I'll admit that I came off like a jerk. I don't hold a lot of value to the users of internet communities because at the end of the day (month, year, etc.), I'm not going to need these people in my life. Sure, some of you may disagree with this view and can have valid personal reasons but for the majority, there's absolutely no denying it. I'm not saying that it should allow me to get away with slick remarks but it just gets tiring trying to return to this community just to see the same nonsense still going on, the same people complaining about the same things, all kinds of idiotic finger pointing, and just flat out childish behavior.

Again, I stand by my statement in that Home's community is the sole reason why Playstation Home is considered a joke to the general gaming community. In fact, it's just the PS3's community, period. I can't understand how everyone can be so socially inept. Even the PS Blog can't post a single thing without a stack of users acting like fools while all the Sony reps have to sit there and eat it. Same goes for Home developers, managers, etc. This is why we can't have nice things! lol

Message 68 of 120 (386 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28359 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

I don't remember what I voted. Either very satisfied or satisfied.

I like the idea of being able to log into Home from any PS3 and having my own personal settings download for me. Also, as had been pointed out by another user (and a thought I have had for years), this may be in prearation for the PS4.

For those who are interested, please see the secret about the update about the future of PlayStation Home.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 69 of 120 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
443 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

MapleStory wrote:

No offense, but do you people really take the internet and what people say on it personally? This is exactly the reason why Home's community is in shambles. I understand coming to someone's defense but where it gets to the point where you have to admit you bit your tongue over what you were thinking...you really need to get outside and realize there's a lot more to life than just this and people on the internet. And just out of curiosity, it's absolutely mind-boggling how my account's 2 years older than yours yet you have a whopping 22000+ posts.

I'll admit that I came off like a jerk. I don't hold a lot of value to the users of internet communities because at the end of the day (month, year, etc.), I'm not going to need these people in my life. Sure, some of you may disagree with this view and can have valid personal reasons but for the majority, there's absolutely no denying it. I'm not saying that it should allow me to get away with slick remarks but it just gets tiring trying to return to this community just to see the same nonsense still going on, the same people complaining about the same things, all kinds of idiotic finger pointing, and just flat out childish behavior.

Again, I stand by my statement in that Home's community is the sole reason why Playstation Home is considered a joke to the general gaming community. In fact, it's just the PS3's community, period. I can't understand how everyone can be so socially inept. Even the PS Blog can't post a single thing without a stack of users acting like fools while all the Sony reps have to sit there and eat it. Same goes for Home developers, managers, etc. This is why we can't have nice things! lol

People just wanted you to apologise and admit you were being a short sighted intolerant, selfish jerk. If it's a pride issue, just don't bother justifying yourself and de-railing the thread by giving a half-arsed apologetic correction with unrelated gripes included.

Moving on.

I'm in the bandwagon with most of the people here suffering wardrobe issues and all that. I do notice speeds are much faster and appreciate not having to wait so long to type once I'm out of the wardrobe menu.

As for the PS+ features, I still think those basic extra customisation features should of been released for everybody. Too early to put a vote out as I already know NA Home is known to muck up updates on the first few days without a hitch. I'd just say neutral right now.

By the way, no fuss about about losing those stored personal space layouts here for those creative types that use Home? What's the update on that anyway?

Message 70 of 120 (362 Views)