Feb 15, 2013

IKR! It was the first comparison that came to mind, LOL!!! xD

Message 31 of 120 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Home 1.75

Feb 15, 2013

I'm very dissatisfied with Home 1.75. Home was better, in my opinion, before the patch. Home now is a pain. My wardrobe, inventory, and furniture is constantly getting messed up no matter how many times I fix it, my wardrobe is awfully slow with loading my items, and the Plus Home perks should be for everyone. We've been asking for more pop up colors, hair color, make up color, and more save slots for our avis since for like, uh, ever. Not everyone on Home can afford or want to have Plus. Also, I really don't like having my Home saved data on the Home servers. I would much rather have my Home saves on my PS3, so that why I can save my data onto a flash drive and load up my data if there is ever a problem.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 120 (394 Views)
MVP Support
9024 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Very satisfied the added colors for the plus members is a welcome addition.

KANE-FIRE

Message 33 of 120 (373 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1071 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Here's my feedback:

I'm scared... too scared to perform the update.  

I don't want to risk my club layout nor inventory.  I see too many reports of issues that  could lead to hours of redoing things in Home.  I'll just wait until these issues have been resolved before I venture back on Home and upload my data.

Message 34 of 120 (352 Views)
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Dissatisfied . i love the club tags , that's something we've wanted for a long time , but now , for me , Home is soooooooooooooo slow ! everthing in my wardrobe and furniture takes forever to load . i also am very unhappy that the option to change out my saves has been removed . the ability to get outside of my apartment using a chair was patched .. WHY ? why is that at all important ? the plus stuff was ok but at the same time it shouldn't have been part of a core update , is unfair to others . discounts and exclusive items/spaces would be more appropriate . my only hope is that this (saving to servers) was done to ease Homes transition to PS4 . but ya ... not real happy at this point . 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 35 of 120 (351 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 15, 2013

SmokeNMirrors wrote:

Here's my feedback:

I'm scared... too scared to perform the update.  

I don't want to risk my club layout nor inventory.  I see too many reports of issues that  could lead to hours of redoing things in Home.  I'll just wait until these issues have been resolved before I venture back on Home and upload my data.

You can download the update and try out Home without redecorating. If you have read most comments then you noticed some are having issue and some are not. Live a little!

HomeStationMagazine
Message 36 of 120 (341 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1071 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Jersquall wrote:
You can download the update and try out Home without redecorating. If you have read most comments then you noticed some are having issue and some are not. Live a little!

Yes, I could try it, not go into inventory, my club, personal spaces etc and hope nothing goes awry.  Likely I'd be just fine but why take any risk at all if it's not necessary?  In terms of living, I'll be doing plenty of that, just not in Home!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 37 of 120 (322 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I'm not very impressed.  Everything takes twice as long to load now especially my personal space layouts as well as my wardrobe.  I don't really see what did update added besides the ability to change in someone else's personal space.  I'm not even sure they added that as I have not been able to test it out myself.  Added colors and saves for PS plus members?  Not a PS plus subscriber so this does not apply to me as well.  So what did they actually add that I can see or do that I was not able to prior to the update?  I have read the update notes but again beside the 2 things I mentioned I don't really see any improvement or additional features unless I want to pay for them.  I'm sorry but this update sucks in my opinion.  I don't even consider this an update.  A real update to me are like the older ones when home went to version 1.3 and you added the camera.  The changes on that update were very apparent and people didn't actually have to search for these alleged new features.  Disappointed overall 8(

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 38 of 120 (313 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I've voted Neutral. Because it killed the private servers, and the loading icons were nice well done. However, when i went to play War Wardrobe with a high speed internet i had was not good. Are you sure this 1.75 eliminates lag connections ?. And hopefully one day after an update may cause problem however, hopefully more that one day would easily go back to normal.Smiley Wink

Message 39 of 120 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Pleased to see the ability to change in anothers persons personal space. That has been a requested feature for years and it's wonderful we are now able to do that.

I wish Club Features had also added the ability to have more clubs in your list. 5 club memberships is much too few for many of the social types on Home and Home is after all a social program.

Additional attention to wardrobe management needs to be addressed as well. One storage is simply not enough and that should be a high priority for ALL MEMBERS of the community hopefully and not reserved for a small segment of it. 

Message 40 of 120 (286 Views)