Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Home 1.75

Feb 15, 2013

Hiccups,, to be expected nowadays... But overall went pretty smooth.

Speed increase, clothing change in friends space a nice addition.

Only problem I have with the 1.75,  all core updates should be for everyone.

Plus subscribers should have received Home items or even a larger discount on items for they're subscription, not the base core updates that everyone should have.

Overall: satisfied

Message 21 of 120 (454 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Dissatisfied.

It didn't really bring anything new to the actual experience. For a core update, I would expect more.

And we have another 6 to 8 months to wait until another update, most likely.
Message 22 of 120 (444 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Feb 15, 2013

The new PlayStation Plus features are really cool, and I'm glad I got PS+ back to try these features for myself. Obviously the new errors won't last forever, so once the errors are resolved (the annoying wardrobe issue) I'll be a happy camper!

Loading around Home is much faster, and smoother. Going to The Hub and pulling out a Locomotions worked almost worked immediately (versus the previous 5-10-15 minute waiting time). I've also noticed that there's zero lag when exiting wardrobe, which means I can change and start typing right away. This helps in many ways.

Finally, we can change in any estate:

Meme Avatar (Im Overreacting).png

Message 23 of 120 (439 Views)
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

Besides the issue I'm having with the update I actually really like it. I like how things are faster, and that we can have our clubhouse below our name, plus we can finally change in our friends house!!!

I do not know why people are angry with Playstation Plus members getting something called core things? I've been a Home user for four years and if a certain group of people are getting things that someone like me isn't, I got to agree with everyone that is not right. Can someone direct me on where to find what the plus members get?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 120 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1825 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I'm not even going to Vote, I'm Very Dissatisfied... 

After Reading Posts about Complaint after Complaint in a 20 to 40 Page Thread for Support, & reading all the Cons in this Thread... 

I'm Refusing to Sign-In... As a Paying Customer I was Fine before this Update, but I Refuse to Download your Cloud Supported Update V.1.75, untill everything is Resolved... 

I can't imagine anything in this Update actually being a Plus, nothing was improved, or Updated, or Fixed at all... 

We got Club Status's on our Avatars, & as a Result we got Crap Faced on everything else... Sounds like a Great Update to me, oO 

(Sarcasm) 

For those who never Updated should have a Choice to Accept or Deny the Cloud Support when making the Update... 

More so Accept the Update at all... 

I'm a Paying Customer, & I want on, but I can't Accept your Update... 

And I am Disapointed that your Refusing Access, to anyone who doesn't Accept your Terms... 

So in a way, you are Forcing us to Update, =(

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 25 of 120 (420 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Initial transfer of files was slow but flawless. The update itself is pretty sweet. The ability to do some things we have been asking for forever is finally here. Smiley Happy

Things are faster. Less laggy and over all this update has been really nice.

There seem to be some upset over the update who will miss ''certain'' things but..such is life.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 26 of 120 (406 Views)
Fender Bender
3315 posts

Feb 15, 2013

GlassWalls wrote:

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

I voted dissatisfied because you ask to vote first... If my wardrobe/furniture can stay where they are for a couple weeks, I could had vote satisfied. Time will tell...

First impression was good. Loved the new features and private place were somewhat faster to load.

But... You must understand wrecking havoc in our storage every few hours is a BIG problem. I'm afraid Home is not stable enough for a safe cloud save. Even if this kind of problem occur only once a month it will still be unacceptable.

Maybe it is time for a better/new storage system. Better classification could be a way to go around inevitable corrupted files due to disconnections.

This is good, well-rounded feedback. Thanks for being so detailed in your feelings. It's all very important (how it works as well as how seamlessly it does with the cloud functionality).

Well... Thanks!

See! I'm not half bad! And you're probably not either  Smiley Wink

Now just keep pushing the guys upstairs and we'll all be fine Smiley Happy

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 27 of 120 (400 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
736 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I'm leaning between satisfied and neutral, but I'm nice so I voted satisfied.

Hmm, where to start?

Loading Home seems to take same amount of time.

I like to change often, so wardrobe is big issue for me. It loads slower I find, although it's faster in a personal space like it was before for me. I LOVE the no HDD after coming out of wardrobe. I find myself standing there saying nothing waiting for HDD to end still, I was so used to it, hahaha. Then I'm like, "OOH, I can type!!!" LOL... so that is a plus for me for sure. As long as my wardrobe stays sorted the way I want then load time in the wardrobe is the only problem.

Sorry to mention it again, but I'd love to be able to buy the color wheel for hair as a pack on Home. Right now IRL Tim Hortons has a buy any coffee get a donut for 49 cents. But if I just want the donut I can buy the donut for 95 cents. There's the incentive to get the donut cheaper but I am not forced to buy the coffee. Why can't I do this with the color wheel without having to get Plus? Can we atleast have some extra colors, like more normal blonde and brunette shades, maybe green and purple?

So yeah, I like some things but don't like others. Neutral - Satisfied... can't complain other than I was left out of the color wheel, lol.

Message 28 of 120 (392 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

Feb 15, 2013

My Script Settings file apparently didn't make the transfer, as I lost my dolphies and their 547 wins.  I race(d) them every morning while getting ready for work.

For years I preached to my friends and on the Support forum to back-up your data for an occasion exactly like this.  So Cade, now that you have taken away our ability to delete and reinstall our own files, just exactly where would you like my flashdrive sent so you can reinstall my data?  I'd even be willing to reinstall 1.75. 

Let me know what you'd like me to do on my end to rectify this.  Smiley Indifferent  DG

Posted Image
Message 29 of 120 (389 Views)
Fender Bender
3315 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Tim Horton? Thats sooo Canadian Smiley Wink

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats