Highlighted
Feb 15 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager (Retired) 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Home 1.75

119 replies 1093 views Edited Feb 15, 2013

Here's the official comment thread for Home 1.75 poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the top right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 120 (1,093 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Home 1.75

Feb 15, 2013
Lol this oughta be good.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 120 (1,085 Views)
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Feb 15, 2013
I giggled when I saw this thread. I'll reserve my opinion and avoid home until I see that the wardrobe scatter issue is fixed.
Message 3 of 120 (1,076 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I really like everything about this update, but it doesn't seem to be functioning correctly yet. Get the wardrobe storage issue fixed and this will be a great update.

Message 4 of 120 (1,059 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Feb 15, 2013
:^/ Caid, I left my thoughts in the official feedback thread on the support forum, so I'll repeat here only one issue.

My two PS3's picture databases have non-identical image databases. Even though the images I want are on both PS3's, they're in different locations. So, the picture frames in my spaces don't point to the correct images on both PS3's.

Correcting the picture frames on one PS3 now breaks them on the other, and vice versa. This is an inherent flaw in the conception, and I predicted it weeks ago.

What is the remedy? And why wasn't it implemented beforehand?
Message 5 of 120 (1,054 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Close to satisfied, but not there yet. Wardrobe is a mess and M-10 errors keep appearing out of nowhere. Other than that close to satisfied.

photo brunzdead911_zps7fd473d4.jpg
Message 6 of 120 (1,045 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

Very unhappy with Marketings decision to restrict some of the core update features to PlayStation Plus members only. Franky I feel it's a real slap in the face to those of us who have supported home for years.

Core features should be for everyone and not another version of a lame mansion perk to try and push sales upon those who certainly don't feel the need for Plus related features outside of Home. One can only hope that the Marketing team will rethink this decision. 

I voted very dissatisfied. 

Message 7 of 120 (1,047 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I voted dissatisfied because you ask to vote first... If my wardrobe/furniture can stay where they are for a couple weeks, I could had vote satisfied. Time will tell...

First impression was good. Loved the new features and private place were somewhat faster to load.

But... You must understand wrecking havoc in our storage every few hours is a BIG problem. I'm afraid Home is not stable enough for a safe cloud save. Even if this kind of problem occur only once a month it will still be unacceptable.

Maybe it is time for a better/new storage system. Better classification could be a way to go around inevitable corrupted files due to disconnections.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 8 of 120 (1,033 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
2875 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Brunz_911 wrote:

Close to satisfied, but not there yet. Wardrobe is a mess and M-10 errors keep appearing out of nowhere. Other than that close to satisfied.

Thank you for separating the two issues. The Home 1.75 update feedback we're seeking is concerning the new features and functionality. The back end stuff is being monitored and worked on, though it appears to us that Home 1.75's actual new feature sets and improvements are working as designed. 

Bring more feedback! What do you all like or dislike? Any tweaks that the platform developers can do to improve things?

Message 9 of 120 (1,014 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
2875 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

I voted dissatisfied because you ask to vote first... If my wardrobe/furniture can stay where they are for a couple weeks, I could had vote satisfied. Time will tell...

First impression was good. Loved the new features and private place were somewhat faster to load.

But... You must understand wrecking havoc in our storage every few hours is a BIG problem. I'm afraid Home is not stable enough for a safe cloud save. Even if this kind of problem occur only once a month it will still be unacceptable.

Maybe it is time for a better/new storage system. Better classification could be a way to go around inevitable corrupted files due to disconnections.

This is good, well-rounded feedback. Thanks for being so detailed in your feelings. It's all very important (how it works as well as how seamlessly it does with the cloud functionality).

Message 10 of 120 (1,014 Views)