Sackboy
416 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] HellFire's SpeedWings

Oct 12, 2012

I don't really mind the current animations, as they look pretty good for holding swords

Message 31 of 41 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

SpeedWings update:

We've got a SpeedWings update coming soon, which will include brand new wing styles, as well as new color variations requested by the community. Upgrades to the first wave of SpeedWings will also come with this update, which include:

• Improvements to all animations for both male and female avatars, including floating in place, moving forward, and turning left & right.
  • Your SpeedWings will stay equipped when performing a full-body emote, dance, or pose.
  • SpeedWings will stay equipped even if you enter your wardrobe, flapping normally.
  • These upgraded animations will appear for any current SpeedWings you own, as well as for new buyers.

Here's a preview of some of the updated animations:

sw.jpg

AMAZING! Absolutely perfect from the screenshots, but a vid would be nice. If the animation is as good as this, I'll definitely be buying any new wings styles that may come out in the future, if I like the style of course.

Also I love the fact that the wings stay equipped while performing emotes and dances, and during wardrobe! That's a huge plus for me. I'm really thankful that you are taking the time to improve these wings! Now I'm glad I bought the red and gold pairs Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 41 (337 Views)
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Oct 13, 2012

The upgraded animations look much better from what I see in those screenshots. I'll probably end up buying the angel wings.

Lion Signature
Message 33 of 41 (325 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Wonderful. Glad to see these issues addressed and accomodated. I no longer regret my speedwing purchase.

Thank you, Hellfire! ^_^

(Now work on your pricing. LOL)
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 34 of 41 (314 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

SpeedWings update:

We've got a SpeedWings update coming soon, which will include brand new wing styles, as well as new color variations requested by the community. Upgrades to the first wave of SpeedWings will also come with this update, which include:

• Improvements to all animations for both male and female avatars, including floating in place, moving forward, and turning left & right.
  • Your SpeedWings will stay equipped when performing a full-body emote, dance, or pose.
  • SpeedWings will stay equipped even if you enter your wardrobe, flapping normally.
  • These upgraded animations will appear for any current SpeedWings you own, as well as for new buyers.

Here's a preview of some of the updated animations:

sw.jpg

Excellent, I already like the SpeedWings but this update to their animations is an improvment. Great job guys Smiley Happy

Message 35 of 41 (306 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

One small complaint

There's no animation change when you're boosting. You can't always tell.

Message 36 of 41 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Oct 13, 2012

I had more of a Meh reaction than a Wow reaction when I saw them, then I saw the price. I also think they're way overpriced and won't be buying them.

Message 37 of 41 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 14, 2012
I kindof like mine as is tbh. Its why I bought them. I feel a little upset that theyre being changed a week after I bought them as is. But yeah I'll take the flack for that. I realize I'm in the minority here.
Support Forums
Message 38 of 41 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
I kindof like mine as is tbh. Its why I bought them. I feel a little upset that theyre being changed a week after I bought them as is. But yeah I'll take the flack for that. I realize I'm in the minority here.

If you would not have liked them you would'nt have bought them. What an info!

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Message 39 of 41 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

The animation of the Speedwings, looks like that of a demon of sorts.

If you use a costume presenting a demon, then it's nice, I suppose, but it's the same animation for all the wings. I was fairly disappointed when I saw that it animated in the same way as with the white wings. Smiley Sad

I was sort of expecting an animation of that of an angel.

The price is indeed a little on the high side. $3.99 is even higher than a one-piece costume with animation. $1.49 is fair for an item like that.

Another thing what isn't right, is the fact that there never plays a '3D example' in the shops of a companion, or Locomotion, showing how it animates, making it very likely that you make a purchase that you regret afterwards.

I think that it's save to say that it's better that you wait until you have seen what a Home product does, prior to buying.

The wings are nice, but their animation is not exactly as I would like.

I voted "dissatisfied". Woman Indifferent  

Message 40 of 41 (166 Views)
0 Likes