Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] HellFire's SpeedWings

Oct 11, 2012

I'm loving mine Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 41 (335 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 11, 2012
Is there any way to send the speedwings as gifts to your friends, like in the lockwood gift machine? (i use a sub account (can't change it to a master account) and i lost the info for it's master account (can only buy from funds on the master account), so i created another master account just for DLC)
Message 22 of 41 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 11, 2012
No, Canadian, unfortuneately you cant gift the speedwings Smiley Sad sorry mate.
Support Forums
Message 23 of 41 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Oct 11, 2012

tonydamiani wrote:

I'm loving mine Smiley Very Happy

okay, that's an awesome combo, Tony! I need to step it up

Message 24 of 41 (291 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Oct 11, 2012

I haven't bought them. I think the animations are silly. Maybe after they are updated i'll consider it but i'll have to see them first. I really liked the white ones until i saw my friend wear them and it looked like he was on an invisible skateboard Smiley Indifferent

One of my pet hates on Home are these overpriced "Gold" items. They are tacky and ridiculously overpriced. There is no way on gawds earth am i going to pay a 70%+ mark up on price for something that in my eyes is already daylight robbery at 3.99 for the normal items simply because it is "gold" in colour. Does it come with a letter of authenticity???

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 25 of 41 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Oct 11, 2012

I caved and got one...

sinister1.jpg

Message 26 of 41 (258 Views)
Sackboy
363 posts

Oct 12, 2012

The wings look great, the animations definitely need work though.

For the price I wish that it came in a pack with a few "hands" versions of the wings.  It's annoying that you cannot interact with anything without the wings dissapearing.

I find myself still reverting back to my old wings just because these severely limit your interactions.

Message 27 of 41 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 12, 2012

I need to see the revised animations before deciding to pick up a pair.

The current ones look too goofy.

Message 28 of 41 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2012

SpeedWings update:

We've got a SpeedWings update coming soon, which will include brand new wing styles, as well as new color variations requested by the community. Upgrades to the first wave of SpeedWings will also come with this update, which include:

• Improvements to all animations for both male and female avatars, including floating in place, moving forward, and turning left & right.
  • Your SpeedWings will stay equipped when performing a full-body emote, dance, or pose.
  • SpeedWings will stay equipped even if you enter your wardrobe, flapping normally.
  • These upgraded animations will appear for any current SpeedWings you own, as well as for new buyers.

Here's a preview of some of the updated animations:

sw.jpg

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 29 of 41 (191 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

SpeedWings update:

We've got a SpeedWings update coming soon, which will include brand new wing styles, as well as new color variations requested by the community. Upgrades to the first wave of SpeedWings will also come with this update, which include:

• Improvements to all animations for both male and female avatars, including floating in place, moving forward, and turning left & right.
  • Your SpeedWings will stay equipped when performing a full-body emote, dance, or pose.
  • SpeedWings will stay equipped even if you enter your wardrobe, flapping normally.
  • These upgraded animations will appear for any current SpeedWings you own, as well as for new buyers.

Here's a preview of some of the updated animations:

sw.jpg

They look pretty neat. Any chance we might see items like this at less than 3.99? I know they are nice but I think pricing is pretty high at the moment at least. The upgrades do sound pretty sweet. Love to see them in wardrobe. LoL

Any chance a video is on the way as well?

Message 30 of 41 (187 Views)
0 Likes