Highlighted
Oct 10 2012
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager (Retired) 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Heavy Water's Halloween Goodies

8 replies 374 views Edited Oct 10, 2012

Here's the official comment thread for the poll on the new Halloween-themed virtual items (clothing, furniture and ornaments) from Heavy Water. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the top right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 9 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Heavy Water's Halloween Goodies

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

I think the Halloween stuff in Heavy water looks great! I'm going to purchase Gunshot the Zombie and a few other items like the Iron Maiden and torture rack. But are these Halloween items only around for a limited time in October? Or will they continue to be sold after that?

bobs fed signature
Message 2 of 9 (345 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 10, 2012
I'm very satisfied with the items I purchased.
- the jackolantern hand item is GREAT it is animated, great look to it, PERFECT
- windows look fantastic, really happy with them
- the candle companion is good and priced really well at $1.49 (fair price) has a great little seperation animation, but unfortuneately doesnt give off illumination in dark spaces like i was hoping it might.
Support Forums
Message 3 of 9 (341 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Oct 10, 2012

I got the animated candy punmkin basket hand item. I really like it lol. Didnt buy much else from there except that.

Message 4 of 9 (327 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4467 posts

Oct 11, 2012
Message 5 of 9 (292 Views)
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Oct 11, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I think the Halloween stuff in Heavy water looks great! I'm going to purchase Gunshot the Zombie and a few other items like the Iron Maiden and torture rack. But are these Halloween items only around for a limited time in October? Or will they continue to be sold after that?

Currently we plan to have these items year-round! They are such fun items we don't want to limit the community on when they have the time to purchase and explore these items.

Thanks,

-HM

Message 6 of 9 (236 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Oct 11, 2012

HeavyMystik wrote:

Currently we plan to have these items year-round! They are such fun items we don't want to limit the community on when they have the time to purchase and explore these items.

Thanks,

-HM

It has been fun watching Heavy Water over the years create fun items and outfits and spaces. The innovation and creative designs have been top notch. even the outsourcing projects that many don't know about. I for one am glad you guys are still around doing what you do best. making Home fun for us. Thank you.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 7 of 9 (231 Views)
Splicer
42 posts

Oct 12, 2012

The zombie outfits are just too creepy for me, but I know others will love them. I bought almost everything else and LOVE the windows. What a great, fun and spooky idea!

Message 8 of 9 (165 Views)
Sackboy
587 posts

Oct 13, 2012

I got the Zombie outfit it's cool but it would've been easier as an out fit than seperate pieces....love the candles too....don't decorate much in my spaces so didn't check the ornamnets out nut maybe I will. Good job HW! Smiley Happy

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 9 of 9 (123 Views)