Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Episode 1: Emo Ray Vs. The Intergalactic Teddy Bears

Dec 1, 2012

zeekan2 wrote:

I'm getting into this game, just bought it after the trial.. Anyway I can get music into my appartment? I'm a So Long Davey fan

Yes! You should have received the EmoRay BoomBox Active Item. 
When in any of your private apartments you can press start and access the Furniture tab. Scroll through to Active Items and find the BoomBox. Place it down... activate the music, exit out and it will play! You can play it suffle, repeat one song, repeat all songs and switch between vocal tracks and instrumental tracks. 
The BoomBox comes preloaded with one song. Completeing Volume 1 will add another. Through the course of the Emo Saga you can unlock all 5 songs!

Hope this helps,

-HM

Message 21 of 38 (789 Views)
Wastelander
558 posts

Dec 1, 2012

DMCoutatime wrote:

I don't do emo...

No one cares...

Message 22 of 38 (788 Views)
Sackboy
390 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I'll be kind of honest, I was a bit scared to play it this game got mostly negative reviews :/  so I avoided it the first week. I think yesterday I went to play the game and turns out it's actually not that bad. I've played some very sh*tty games and I've played good games, and although it's not the best game out there it's still not bad. The story is unique and the style of the game is different from what I've already seen in home, the music fits the theme and I actually generally find the game to be pretty fun. I agree with Tarazuma there should be more female oriented reward items and modpoints should mostly focus on the van upgrades and more clothing items instead of full body costumes. Besides all this the game isn't the worst game I've seen in home, it could be better but so far I actually found it quite nice. :3 Hopefully the next couple of updates for it are great. Smiley Happy

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f38914749fa0b69a8d41c0f37d859f74/tumblr_min7sltbuj1rzraxgo1_500.gif
Message 23 of 38 (760 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
87 posts

Dec 1, 2012

It's a solid game , easy to pick up and play . The only thing i didn't like was theres no checkpoint in tutorial 2 . If you suck at driving in games like i do having to start over every time you fail the tutorial it gets very tedious .

Message 24 of 38 (752 Views)
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I had a real good laugh when I saw this thing on the PlayStation channel on YouTube. I'll be sure to check it out tonight, it's been a while since I've been on. 

Message 25 of 38 (735 Views)
Survivor
2587 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

I love the game! Very addictive! Can't wait for the Volume 2 and the mission packs! Smiley Surprised

Yeah the camera is kinda crazy, but when you get the hang of it you roll out those adorable evil TEDDYS! Smiley LOL

What I don't like is that I need to buy to earn some of the cool rewards.... Smiley Mad

On a side note: The BoomBox songs are amazing! Me likez! Heart

Message 26 of 38 (684 Views)
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Dec 2, 2012
I played the tutorial and liked it at first, but the controls are so bad I had begun to hate it, unfortunately. I love Heavy water, but this game is not that good, I'm sorry. Smiley Indifferent
 photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 27 of 38 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Icinq wrote:

DMCoutatime wrote:

I don't do emo...

No one cares...

That's not what your girlfriend said.

Message 28 of 38 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
406 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

After playing and really liking the tutorial I decided to buy the game.So far I've just been exploring how the personal space works and it's pretty nice.Love the sliding doors!lol the female outfit looks exactly like the male,kinda funny to see a guy curtsey...and dance,omg...but I think there is an issue with decorating.Trying to place the Decorative Lounger from Juggernaut Games has caused me to freeze up completely three times in a row.I won't risk a fourth attempt.Other active items like the Loot light and Camera were fine and Sodium telepads work well.Could someone look into this?I really wanna lay down on my bed!

EmoRay.jpg

Message 29 of 38 (626 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Dec 3, 2012

It's alright but a little too hard for me.

Message 30 of 38 (580 Views)
0 Likes