I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Dream Hideaway Personal Space

Feb 15, 2013

it's beautiful . the spawn issue will be resolved according to Lockwood . i do wish the lighting and perhaps the time of day were adjustable , but am mostly very satisfied

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 11 of 21 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4463 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Its pretty cool but a little dissapointed with few things others have said such as the few spawn points and small doorways. If they fix these issues than it will be a great space.

Message 12 of 21 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Feb 16, 2013

The space is very beautiful. Voted satisifed. A tad bit large but still, the detail taht was put into it was extraordinary. I really love the overall look of the space and I would surely want my avatar to spend a vacation here!

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 13 of 21 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2694 posts

Feb 17, 2013

I voted Very Satisfied based on one visit.

It's huge and very nice to look at and walk around... or even ride a horse in as it is that big. 

I know nothing about decorating it as I don't own it but I'm making plans... actually, thinking about making plans based on other things.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Smiley Very Happy

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 14 of 21 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 18, 2013

I love the idea of a twilight forest location. It is beautiful & relaxing. The architecture is beautiful too.

But I won't buy it because it is far too big. One of the rooms is like an aircraft hanger.

I also dislike shelves. Empty shelves look terrible. Slots are wasted just filling the shelves with junk.

I loved, loved, loved Lockwood's Jewel of the Skies personal space but their Dream spaces are over sized.

Message 15 of 21 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 18, 2013

ZombieRefluxx wrote:

I love the idea of a twilight forest location. It is beautiful & relaxing. The architecture is beautiful too.

But I won't buy it because it is far too big. One of the rooms is like an aircraft hanger.

I also dislike shelves. Empty shelves look terrible. Slots are wasted just filling the shelves with junk.

I loved, loved, loved Lockwood's Jewel of the Skies personal space but their Dream spaces are over sized.

Can't you just fill the shelves with the items that you own, so that way they won't be empty?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 21 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Feb 18, 2013

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but whenever I load home and go to this space, one or more of my picture frames are doing something like this:

All I have to do is rotate the frame a little and it snaps back into place. but it's weird that this keeps happening.

Message 17 of 21 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

very nice space but , no fish in water, very big but 100 items will need more , with lockwood spaces you see light switches on walls would be nice to have option switch lights off, this space very modern n i like rooms, but as i said no fish in water, middle of jungle nt very original.  8/10   ahhhhhh  one more thing be nice swim option in pool

meow meow
Message 18 of 21 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1630 posts

Feb 19, 2013

LockwoodLKWD  tweeted:

We're updating the space on the 27th w/ more furniture spawn points!

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 19 of 21 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Very Dissatisfied

I am very disappointed with LKWD right now with their half cocked Gift Machine space.  I received this as an Valentines gift and for that I am grateful, but this place looks waaaay too much like the Dream Yacht which to me just says very little effort on LKWDs part.   The upstairs has one room and a bookshelf in the middle, tons of  wall to wall in personal seating, a hole in the middle and no real definition.  In the room there's a curved stone wall, slanted ceilings and an I don't know what to call it, stuck on the wall.  What is that some kind of table?

The downstairs has a bit more definition but you can't fit a bed in what seems to be the bedroom and the kitchen with I don't know how many burners, has no fridge or a logical area to put one and is just long counter tops and more shelves to waste slots on.   The pool you can't swim in, then you have the aircraft hanger on the other side that I will not even bother with at all!  and last but not least the Gazebo at the end of the small pier which is prolly the nicest part of the space. 

Now, with all of the above mentioned LKWD then went ahead and gave us 14 of the worst rewards I have ever gotten and will just become storage.  A bed with a TV at the end and only one person can sit in it, a sofa with more TV's which is an eye sore, a planter that looks like its vomiting vines, a lounger you can't lounge in, a chair with eyelets in the back as if the chairs were supposed to be hung on the wall or something, a toaster that poaches eggs and that's just what I've collected so far.  It certainly looks like LKWD put together the remaining pieces of their other spaces and had no actual thought put behind it, im sorry but you really went to the bottom of my Fav Devs.

PS I am aware that LKWD will be fixing the spawn points problem and the swimming pool

Message 20 of 21 (128 Views)
0 Likes