Highlighted
Feb 26 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager (Retired) 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Dragon of Hexalon

15 replies 398 views Edited Feb 26, 2013

Here's the official comment thread for Dragons of Hexalon by Heavy Water poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the top right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 16 (398 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4461 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Dragon of Hexalon

Feb 26, 2013

Not interested in them. They should've been locomotion dragons that you could ride not active items for your apartment.

Message 2 of 16 (385 Views)
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Too bad there isnt a choice I  could pick as "Lame".  So I had to settle for Very Dissatisfied.   

Message 3 of 16 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Although there for personal spaces there kind of cool, would/wish that Heavywater would make them LMO.
Message 4 of 16 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
39 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I would have liked the companions to be bigger, and for the rideables to be LMOs (and also a little bigger).

Message 5 of 16 (330 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

I bought the Golded Dragon Bundle, and here are my observations:

The Golden Dragon ornament should have been much larger than it is.

The Golden Dragon companion is nice, but should have had more variation in it's animations.

The Golden Dragon Rider active item is fun, especially with friends, but here are my issues with it:

• Weapons should have been made to fire straight instead of at a 90 degree angle to the ground.  It makes it VERY hard to aim!
  • Like the Dragonfly from the Avalon Keep space (which is what this Dragon Rider is clearly based on), this should have given the user the option to choose the color of the dragon they want to use.  This way when you have friends over, they are not all flying the same dragon.

I do like the added bonus of riding the Golden Dragon in the Hexalon Village public space... but this also should have been an option, and also let us pick which of the six different dragons we want to ride in the space.

All in all, for $15 it did not come close to meeting expectations, and is lacking options and features that should have been included.

For these reasons I voted Neutral.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 6 of 16 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

Voted very dissatisfied and didn't buy any of it. I saw the gold dragon bundle content at a friend's. As soon as I saw the tiny pet I was glad I didn't buy anything, and the lack of a ridable dragon LMO is baffling.

The pets are obnoxiously small, the mounts are small and make you tiny as well, but I have to admit that's unique. The dragon statue is nicely sized I guess (everything could stand to be bigger IMO!) but it's annoying that there's only a gold dragon statue.

Also, I hate the idea of "tame" dragons with a saddle. It's pathetic. How about just making wild dragons that you ride on with no saddle? I hated the saddled reptile mounts from other devs as well (serpent, dinosaurs). 

Suggestions:

-Make the pets huge, like the size of the dragon in Hexalon Village.

-Remove the saddles from the mounts and make them more like wild dragons that don't mind if a human rides on them.

-Then make full-size dragon mount LMOs, and make the apt active items come in 2 sizes: full size, and tiny.

-Make statues of the other colored dragons for a lower price.

Message 7 of 16 (293 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

I bought the golden dragon bundle.

The dragon mount only available in Hexon for riding and flying.  Only has fire breath attack.

The active item is a small dragon, you shrink to ride it.  This dragon has the 5 different breath attacks.

Your flight is limited to the room or space the item is placed in.

I rather have a dragon mount locomotion instead of the little companion.  So what if he sparkles.  Smiley Tongue

Not worth $14.99

Message 8 of 16 (263 Views)
Fender Bender
3407 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Well.....meh...It was well ok.....I mean yea, it's not the best thing that came out this week. I voted Neutral :/

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 9 of 16 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Feb 28, 2013

I liked mine,kind of wish it was an all area item, voted very satisfied,like them very much,the detail is great and they look awsome,both the rider and the varmit..aka..companion...lol..good stuff..Smiley Wink

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 10 of 16 (248 Views)
0 Likes