Oct 31, 2012
Awesome job, very well done I think, I like it alot. Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 13 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Cutteridge Estate: Cutteridge Ghost Stories

Oct 31, 2012

I like Cutteridge because it is the 1st place with this atmosphere.  Is it scary "No", it is perfect for Halloween and the club version is awesomeHeart.  The minigame's ultimate reward was not what I expected, sporting squid parts in the lighthouse, sky, well, book, kitchen etc. Hate the squid parts everywhere!! 

The squids were totally overdone and made no sense or relevance to the Demonic part.  The minigames I enjoyed, a bit frustrating at times but fun.  My favorite reward is the antique doll, which you can put in any space creating a haunted atmosphere with ghost child apparitions.  Overall if the ratings were very satisfied, satisfied and somewhat satisfied, I would have to vote satisfied for Cutteridge and somewhat satisfied for the ghost stories.Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 13 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Cutteridge Estate: Cutteridge Ghost Stories

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

The squids were totally overdone and made no sense or relevance to the Demonic part. 

H. P. Lovecraft

Cthulhu_rising_by_somniturne1.jpg

Both beg to differ.

Edit: Check out this blog for many artistic renditions of H. P. Lovecraft's many twisted creature and diety from descriptions of his novels. (NSFW or sanity warning)

Yog-blogsoth

Message 13 of 13 (61 Views)
0 Likes