Splicer
30 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Acorn Meadows Park

May 3, 2013

Also, another MAJOR bug I found today with the leveling system for me, it says I need 1.25e05 more exp to reach the next level o.O I thought it was just me but I had a friend that's new to the space check and it said he needed 20,000 more exp to reach level 2 so to anyone trying to gain experience to level up I don't recommend going until it's fixed, not sure if it'll hurt if you go past the leveling requirement after a fix.

Message 31 of 66 (993 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

May 3, 2013

;^) Visually, the space is stunning. It's easily one of the most impressive spaces I've ever seen in Home. And the mini-games are well conceived, even in they're sometimes working poorly right now.

I understand the appeal to having some challenges completeable in the first day, while others will take weeks and weeks. The easy ones get people interested, and happy with the space, while the more challenging ones give people more incentive to hang aound and visit regularly. In the long run, having the park full of regular visitors also makes it more attractive to the ones who're just joining in, too.

I also see lots of potential for the future, with seasonal changes to the scenerery, weather changes, a day/night cycle, special events for holidays, etc.

:^/ The down side is the bugs we're having currently. Some new ones seem to have creeped in since Wednesday: I'm level five, with 621 experience points, and the next level is 1e+05, or 10,000 experience points. The display is incorrect, of course.

Message 32 of 66 (976 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

May 3, 2013

Love it very much. HeartWoman Very Happy

It's much fun and innovative. Much like a real one. I was a little surprised when I returned for the second time, that the games were not playing, but seeing other post I understand why. Let's hope that they'll fix everything by next week, so we can enjoy it again to the fullest. It's a very nice new space. I'm very satisfied. Woman Very Happy

Message 33 of 66 (968 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
1126 posts

May 3, 2013

GlassWalls wrote:

Here's the official comment thread for Acorn Meadows Park from VEEMEE poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the bottom right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

I'm very happy with Acorn Meadows Park. I really love how good the graphics are and the rewards that we get. Smiley Happy

MVP Support Banner.jpg

Message 34 of 66 (948 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

May 3, 2013
I REALLY love this place, but I had to give it a "satisfied" due to the bugs and errors preventing me from fully enjoying the park for at least a week. I tried to overlook it since it's new, but it's really annoying, especially since I bought tokens.

Once everything is working again though, it gets a "very satisfied" from me. Also I wrote my suggestions here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Hello-From-VEEMEE/m-p/40293975#M1227006
Message 35 of 66 (940 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

May 3, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

Nice touch on the hidden cave behind the waterfall. Smiley Wink

Oooh! Got to check that out! Is it this waterfall?

As far as voting, I am neutral. Too many bugs that should have been worked out before release. Acorns accumulate slowly, but I do like doing the races. That's fun. I have an idea for a dog. How about Cerberus? That I'll buy!

Yup.

Message 36 of 66 (927 Views)
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 3, 2013

Ok Lunar how did you get in there? Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 66 (903 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2679 posts

May 3, 2013

I wonder if the bicycle collisions written about could be due at least in part due to the difficulty of steering the bikes. And oh Lord, I hate going in the water and not being able to get out. Smiley Sad

The boats are easier to pilot (pedal?) but there's some problem there. Some boats are empty and it's amusing to push them around. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry if I bumped anyone riding my bike or boat. 

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 38 of 66 (724 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

May 4, 2013

I voted Very Satisfied, yes even with the bugs. If taken for what this space is, a park the bugs for me are just a side note. Given the size, the look and the things they have put into  the space i'm not really shocked that there are some bugs, for me it doesn't take away from my enjoyment when I'm there. I can't remember the last time a public space came out that didn't have bugs from the start and nowhere near as nice as this space. Veemee hit a home run with this one and i'm 100% sure they will clean out the bugs given the fact the time and effort they put into this place and their bottom line is probably affected by the bugs as well. This is the kind of spaces we need in home, so lets give them a chance and take a wait and see approach before we hammer them to hard for a few insects that slipped through.

lightning photo tumblr_m9obahTLDP1ra3qoqo1_500_zpsdad312cd.gifthank you BMW
Message 39 of 66 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

May 4, 2013

Very satisfied. I think the park has quickly become a signature space for people to meet in, use LMOs and just relax. I'm confident the bugs we're experiencing right now will be fixed quickly.

It certainly puts a space like The Prarie to shame... why that never had showjumping, barrel racing or a dressage type competition is beyond me.

Message 40 of 66 (426 Views)