Dec 04 2013
By: theSinisterMrX I Only Post Everything 760 posts

PLEASE FIX THE ENTERPRISE!!

31 replies 572 views Edited Dec 4, 2013

SO disappointed!!

First of all, the doors to the Captain's room seem to be malfunctioning as the doors won't stop opening and closing and they don't even make the cool "swoosh" noise as promised.

Secondly... what's with the annoying throbbing background noise?!! It sounds like the background noise from the warp core in the Engine room.

THIRDLY... the plaque says: SOVEREIGN Class Enterprise-E... REALLY GUYS?!!

And I know the space is probably to scale, but it seems really claustrophobic and the Captain's chair in the ready room has the same issue all the other chairs and couches in Home have that allow female avatars to lean back and that's how they lean backwards through the chair while talking. Granted that's more of a problem for Sony to fix, but dang!!

Would've been nice to change the view screen and have Captain like animations when people sit in the Captain's chaird.

Really let down.

Message 1 of 32 (572 Views)
I Only Post Everything
760 posts

Re: PLEASE FIX THE ENTERPRISE!!

Dec 4, 2013

AND... you can only add furniture to the ready room. There goes that Doctor Who crossover. XD

Message 2 of 32 (552 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Dec 4, 2013
E instead of D? Tranny thinks a developer got their ABCs confused.
Message 3 of 32 (539 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2013

theSinisterMrX wrote:

SO disappointed!!

First of all, the doors to the Captain's room seem to be malfunctioning as the doors won't stop opening and closing and they don't even make the cool "swoosh" noise as promised.

Secondly... what's with the annoying throbbing background noise?!! It sounds like the background noise from the warp core in the Engine room.

THIRDLY... the plaque says: SOVEREIGN Class Enterprise-E... REALLY GUYS?!!

And I know the space is probably to scale, but it seems really claustrophobic and the Captain's chair in the ready room has the same issue all the other chairs and couches in Home have that allow female avatars to lean back and that's how they lean backwards through the chair while talking. Granted that's more of a problem for Sony to fix, but dang!!

Would've been nice to change the view screen and have Captain like animations when people sit in the Captain's chaird.

Really let down.

Have you checked the engineering section for tribbles?

Seriously, Welcome to the Home Forums. You may want to post this in the Home Support Forum. Go to Support, then click on Home.
Posted Image

Message 4 of 32 (528 Views)
I Only Post Everything
760 posts

Dec 4, 2013

Thanks.

Not so much a support issue as a badly designed issue. I don't know if the doors are malfunctioning or that was their solution for not being able to figure out how to make them functional. The rest of my complaints are lazy design flaws.

Would still like to keep this post here for others to see, seems like someone else has already spotted the same flaws.

Message 5 of 32 (486 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Dec 4, 2013
Some Developers can be very responsive to end user suggestions. You might try forwarding your critique of the space directly to the Developer. This is a new Developer for Home, so your input may have an impact, especially since others who have bought the space have noted the same issues.
Posted Image

Message 6 of 32 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 4, 2013

I saw some images of this earlier today and it looked to me like half of the textures were missing. Not impressive at all.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 7 of 32 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12508 posts

Dec 4, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

I saw some images of this earlier today and it looked to me like half of the textures were missing. Not impressive at all.

It's very bland, so to speak, texture wise.

Message 8 of 32 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Dec 4, 2013

I hope they fix all these issues, and make a club house version, I might get it for the Empire if the issues are fixed

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 9 of 32 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
582 posts

Dec 5, 2013

I'm no Star Trek geek but wasn't the E one the one in the movies? It was a Sovereign Class. What is incorrect about that? Wrong bridge model?

Message 10 of 32 (340 Views)
0 Likes