Jan 19 2014
By: geary33 Lombax Warrior 187 posts

PLAYSTATlON POLICE now out and about.

28 replies 567 views Edited Jan 19, 2014

So i started a new club. As seen in the topic title. We do not pose as sony workers. We just try to get ride of the eyesores on home. Rule breakers and hackers need to go. Bullies will be dealt with in a proper manner. I just want home to be less prone to trouble. I love the software. I'll never leave Sony as long as home stays. I will make a difference. If interested in helping make a difference. Let me know. 

BannerFans.com
Message 1 of 29 (567 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: PLAYSTATlON POLICE now out and about.

Jan 19, 2014
People in the past arent fond of vigilante style clubs truth be told. The title alone will bring you negativity off the bat but roleplaying as cops is allowed in Home, so you do what you wish. Just the heads up. Of course if you find anything objectionable, hitting select will bring up the report menu but I would suggest going about it quietly, then moving on. Threatening to report people is in itself somewhat of a threat so keep it in mind you may not be able to judge the way a moderator can or would. Be well, we all want Home to be a fun place in the end
Support Forums
Message 2 of 29 (561 Views)
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2014

Hi Geary,

I am delighted to see your good will, and your effort to make Home a better place to be.

You do not need to create a 'Police' group to wipe rule breakers from home though. All you have to do is to press the SELECT button, select 'Submit a Report' and report the rule breaker when you meet one.

If you believe you cannot accuse the person for any rule breaking, but he/she still annoys you, please feel free to use the ignore feature by pressing the CROSS button on the person, or alternatively, you can block him/her via XMB.

Never concede your passion to be a good player, and I can assure you that you do not have to bother yourself with any 'Police' group, let Sony moderators team do their job.

Happy gaming! 

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 3 of 29 (557 Views)
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Jan 19, 2014
  • We are just having fun with it. Mods can't be everywhere at once. We just want to help.  
BannerFans.com
Message 4 of 29 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2014

geary33 wrote:
  • We are just having fun with it. Mods can't be everywhere at once. We just want to help.  

Sending a report, is well more than enough. All reports are being review by staff members, so even if a moderator was not in the scene in person, the moderator will still be able to issue a punishment to the offender, thanks to the report you were sent.

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 5 of 29 (545 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Jan 19, 2014
Hey geary, go pay Conrad a visit. I hear he's quite the troublemaker!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 6 of 29 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
624 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2014

No offense to you but who are you to decide whats right or wrong? I think thats a very fair question.  While your idea is great in theory ppl who think they have power will at some point use it  in ways that aren't always positive or correct.

Message 7 of 29 (526 Views)
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Jan 19, 2014

I am a user like everyone else. Just tired of seeing rulebreakers!

BannerFans.com
Message 8 of 29 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

Jan 19, 2014

Woman Happy You are welcome to come play with us, we don't bite.... much.

Message 9 of 29 (450 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Jan 19, 2014

As soon as I joined, you disbanded....

K den.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 10 of 29 (417 Views)
0 Likes