May 23 2012
By: Ray_Doors First Son 19 posts

PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY FREEZING SERVERS!!!

3 replies 43 views Edited May 23, 2012

Ok i mentioned this already but this time im very annoyed and need something done. there are immature people on playstation home that has been freezing the servers and o one seems to be doing nothing about it. its not home being updated, its not my internet or ps3, ITS PEOPLE FREEZING THE SERVERS, ME AND MY FRIENDS RUN INTO 1 OR GROUPS OF PEOPLE ALL THE TIME WHO FREEZE US FOR FUN, THERES SO MANY PPL THT DO IT I DONT EVEN BOTHER GETTING THERE NAMES ANYMORE. they go around threatning ppl sayin they gonna freeze them and 10 seconds later they do it. the worst part about it is we cant do anything about it but report, and some of them even say they cant get banned (which i dont believe is true but who knows. i know there has been updates in the past to stop this but the freezers ALWAYS find away to freeze again. i put too much money and time for this to happen its not fair and something needs to be done. so i hope by the next update sum1 does something about this if any1 has any info about this please tell me! thank you 

Message 1 of 4 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Re: PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY FREEZING SERVERS!!!

May 23, 2012

Yes I agree this needs fixed, but theres no point in creating another thread, not when there are already numerous topics on this issue

Steeler-Nation69 Sig 001.jpg

Message 2 of 4 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
701 posts

May 23, 2012

While I agree this needs to fixed, all you really can do is report when they say they are gonna freeze. I tend to leave to a personal space as soon as I see something like that said.

"Shhh... My common sense is tingling." - Wade Wilson

Member of Marvel Unlimited
Message 3 of 4 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
40 posts

May 23, 2012

i stand with you against this obviously immature behavior ...my solution is most of my time i use my club and private spaces and im sure sony bans ppl they catch and like the old coin toss freeze they will smite these scally wags to the  brig of banned accounts......hm..musta just come from pirates cove.......

Message 4 of 4 (43 Views)
0 Likes