Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Re: PEOPLE DONT BE DUMB, THIS IS FAKE (caps)

May 1, 2007
LOL I have an opinion:

I took a look at these pictures and I notice a couple of things:

In the pic with the lemming on it, you can see that the O is almost cutting in the H.....now this may be the TV's fault, but whoever sent this should send more pictures if they want to prove people wrong.

the other picture with the skull (the actual one LOL) the word HOME looks a little blurry.

Now either the Home beta is actually up or these picture floating around are fake. Those are the only two possible options. These pics are going around a lot of forums and I actually heard more than two people say that people on their friends list have it...but to spread rumors (or facts) like, that proof is needed..... Only time will tell....In the end everyone will get HOME so don't worry too much about it.
Photobucket
Message 31 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

May 1, 2007
Lovely, do you have it in an HD version? SD doesn't look as good...

CBR7 wrote:

BWCheese wrote:
So far I have seen two almost identical pictures... When they show me a picture that has the entire tv itself in view and clearly shows the home icon I may begin to believe it.  So far I have also seen what is supposed to be the confirmation email, but it is just the invite we all got last week.

Are you happy yet? I just don't understand why people have hard times believing these real images.
Does it really have to take me posting a picture of my buddylist with a friend running home for you to believe it's true?

I just don't know about people nowadays, they don't make any since at all.

Message 32 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 1, 2007
Urge  ..    maybe sony gonna ship HOME  on 1gig or 2 gig  memory stick duo by mail !??

sorry for my english and wrong tread but i c'ant wait to see home and live home!!!

like you !!!! 

beta test  maybe?

Message 33 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

May 1, 2007

MESPy182 wrote:

CBR7 wrote:

BWCheese wrote:
So far I have seen two almost identical pictures... When they show me a picture that has the entire tv itself in view and clearly shows the home icon I may begin to believe it.  So far I have also seen what is supposed to be the confirmation email, but it is just the invite we all got last week.

Are you happy yet? I just don't understand why people have hard times believing these real images.
Does it really have to take me posting a picture of my buddylist with a friend running home for you to believe it's true?

I KNEW IT WAS A L33T T.v. With EXTREME 200,000,000 Pi Graphix With Ultra Scan High Dev To the mAx X2 .... haha see what cofee does kids?
Message 34 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1452 posts

May 1, 2007
That is HD!! hahaha, you thought it was SD? No way! It only supports 8-bit color outputs though.

MESPy182 wrote:

Message 35 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

May 1, 2007

CBR7 wrote:

BWCheese wrote:

Well I guess this just means I didn't get invited.  Damn!
Message 36 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

May 1, 2007
Assuming that the original photo's were fake, the person who crafted them will no doubt never, EVER forget to use a Copyright or Trademark logo again

Otherwise, we all look like goofs Smiley Tongue
Shame On Sony
Message 37 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3906 posts

May 1, 2007
Sorry to say but its not a fake.
Message 38 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

May 1, 2007
yep fake oh and I read in egm that beta testing is going to start in april when in april it dint say
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg609/GvirusZombie/Umbrella_anigif.gif
Message 39 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

May 1, 2007

The_Game_2005 wrote:
Sorry to say but its not a fake.

how do u say so? btw ppl... if u actually did get in and arnt tellin us due to the legal thing... they cant stop u from sayin u got in... just not to leak info about it
Message 40 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes