Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 09/20/2013
Offline
262 posts
 

Re: Overheard at PS Home

May 15, 2014

I heard this 1 on my first year of Home ...it sounded like the fine stuff urban legends are made from:

 

"There was this guy that Sony banned his Home account for no reason & he had like $100 on it so he took Sony to court ..

& won..now Sony has to give him EVERYTHING FREE on Home for the rest of his life!!"

 

...I was a newb at the time so I was like "woooooowww ...=0 "

A Citizen of Anor Londo..
Message 11 of 89 (1,343 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/07/2013
Offline
485 posts
 

Re: Overheard at PS Home

May 15, 2014

LKWD_Mike wrote:

"Yesterday, I tried to shave... you know... down there. It didn't go well".

 

Smiley Very Happy



That's....unforunate. xD

SKuLL-_-KaNdY_ wrote:

I heard this 1 on my first year of Home ...it sounded like the fine stuff urban legends are made from:

 

"There was this guy that Sony banned his Home account for no reason & he had like $100 on it so he took Sony to court ..

& won..now Sony has to give him EVERYTHING FREE on Home for the rest of his life!!"

 

...I was a newb at the time so I was like "woooooowww ...=0 "


Hahaha, seems legit!
Message 12 of 89 (1,312 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
3348 posts
 

Re: Overheard at PS Home

May 16, 2014

"My father owns Sony and I can have you banned."

The above comment is my opinion, except when I quote someone I disagree with, and unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 13 of 89 (1,286 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/10/2013
Offline
1350 posts
 

Re: Overheard at PS Home

May 16, 2014

We all rock

We all roll

there to many thing to do on home yeah Smiley Very Happy

 

wait this is not karioke oh wow how ocward sam say look over there as he run away classic, this beta commit was brought to u by GOYA drink GOYA lol no really dont drink that,

End of Comment Goodbye

Sam1online

 

3527586646_418b5a35b1.jpg 

Message 14 of 89 (1,264 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/07/2013
Offline
485 posts
 

Re: Overheard at PS Home

May 16, 2014

"Someoone asked me to be their slave...."

Message 15 of 89 (1,225 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Overheard at PS Home

May 16, 2014

Spartaxoxo wrote:

"Someoone asked me to be their slave...."


Shhh..we said we wouldn't speak of that.

Message 16 of 89 (1,221 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 10/30/2012
Offline
1960 posts
 

Re: Overheard at PS Home

May 16, 2014

"What ever you say Mistress 'username'."


Message 17 of 89 (1,216 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: Overheard at PS Home

May 16, 2014

TDBWID wrote:

"What ever you say Mistress 'username'."


I want the username: "username". I think it would be delightfully confusing whenever someone tried to talk about me.

 

Person 1: So this guy came up to me and blah, blah, blah. 

     Person 2: What was their username?

 

Person 1: username

     Person 2: *long pause* Yes, their username, what was it?

 

Person 1: username

etc.

 

I would very much enjoy overhearing this conversation, I think. Smiley Happy

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 89 (1,208 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/07/2013
Offline
485 posts
 

Re: Overheard at PS Home

May 16, 2014

JulianMatisse wrote:

TDBWID wrote:

"What ever you say Mistress 'username'."


I want the username: "username". I think it would be delightfully confusing whenever someone tried to talk about me.

 

Person 1: So this guy came up to me and blah, blah, blah. 

     Person 2: What was their username?

 

Person 1: username

     Person 2: *long pause* Yes, their username, what was it?

 

Person 1: username

etc.

 

I would very much enjoy overhearing this conversation, I think. Smiley Happy

 


 

Whose on first?

Message 19 of 89 (1,201 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: Overheard at PS Home

May 16, 2014

Spartaxoxo wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

TDBWID wrote:

"What ever you say Mistress 'username'."


I want the username: "username". I think it would be delightfully confusing whenever someone tried to talk about me.

 

Person 1: So this guy came up to me and blah, blah, blah. 

     Person 2: What was their username?

 

Person 1: username

     Person 2: *long pause* Yes, their username, what was it?

 

Person 1: username

etc.

 

I would very much enjoy overhearing this conversation, I think. Smiley Happy

 


 

Whose on first?


Naturally. Smiley Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 89 (1,198 Views)
0 Likes