Aug 30 2013
By: Un0-0n3unique Uncharted Territory 1359 posts

Otaku Rock (Club) Updated 12/26/2013

[ Edited ]
18 replies 37258 views Edited Dec 26, 2013

Hello Otaku Rock is a Anime Club for the people who love the Japanese culture & Anime We promise we won't be bossy

1. age is for everyone & the sub-leader is for 15 year old only
  2. Cosplay are allowed
    & photo taking will be accepted yes & before you post it anywhere else please give me credit & permission
  3. Club tag & color this is optional
  4. Party/Event Attendance Party or event will be hosted by me or the sub-leader (if IM not there or something if we need to have a important message like event cancelled host running late etc please post it at the club channel to warn the member that it been dismissed or something or a emergency)

There are a few rule that will get member kicked immediately if I see any problem happening

1. Trolling:Trolling will be kicked but you maybe re-invited depending on the situation
  2. Sexual harassment:will be removed but you maybe re-invited depending on the situation
  3. Discrimination:will be kicked & acting like you own me like ugh you are ugly or EW Asian are ugly etc but you maybe re-invited depending on the situation
  4. Bullying or cyber-chime:Bully is a really harmful thing to do in the community I never want it to happen ever again in my life & cyber-chime is legal like hacking people account we do not accept that due to the TOS (Terms Of Service) Or EULA  (End-user license agreement)
  5. Fam are not allowed such as W.W.W (Wanted World Wide)
  6. International people are allowed but the problem is crackle is available to people who live in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia Radioio is available to people who live in United States and Canada it will not work outside of Crackle app or Radioio region
  7. Warning some music are Parental advisoryparental advisory
  8. Meeting will be held every 3:00pm MT every Friday depend if i leave school (minute might vary)
  9. Plus when you join Otaku Rock you will get a free chatroom Please do not invite (Chatroom is no longer activeN/A) non-member (To the sub-leader if you want someone to join please give me permission)
  10. Glitching are not permitted in this club if you are glitching you will be strach off the list but you maybe re-invited depending on the situation
  11. Gangster are not allowed in the club such as argument roasting etc
  12. Mic are allowed but please no swearing or yelling you might want to speak clearly so people will hear you
  13. Plus the stage is for the host & the sub-leader only

Status: Open Online Not hiring for sub-leader Application is not availble please click the link for more detail(this status will tell you if I disband it or not) Please Click me to apply for being a sub-leader

If you have any question or comment feel free to message me via xmb message or the forum message Or if you want a invite please contact the host Un0-0n3unique or the sub-leader (To the sub-leader please let me know if someone want to join)

Okay that all of the rule & detail I can think of for today Smiley Very Happy

Feel free to tell us about your experience here Click me to enter

If your language is not available please use google translate

あなたの言語が利用できない場合はGoogle翻訳を使用してください

Si votre langue n'est pas disponible s'il vous plaît utiliser google translate

Si su idioma no está disponible, por favor utiliza el traductor de google

Wenn Ihre Sprache nicht verfügbar ist nutzen Sie bitte google übersetzen

Se la tua lingua non è disponibile si prega di usare google translate

Als uw taal niet beschikbaar is, gebruik dan Google Translate

Se o seu idioma não está disponível utilize o google translate

Если ваш язык не доступен, пожалуйста, используйте Google Translate

언어를 사용할 수없는 경우 Google 번역을 사용하세요

如果你的語言是不請使用谷歌翻譯

如果你的语言使用谷歌翻译

Jos kieli ei ole käytettävissä käytä google kääntää

Om ditt språk inte är tillgängligt använd Google Translate

Hvis dit sprog ikke er tilgængeligt, så benyt google oversætte

Jeśli dany język nie jest dostępny należy użyć google translate

Dil yoksa google tercüme kullanın

Kung ang iyong wika ay hindi magagamit mangyaring gamitin ang google translate

ESRB rating is not responsible for online rating all of these rating are based on TV show Game & some content such as furniture costume

SCEA is not responsible for club promotion such as PSN card contest & gift machine contest

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 1 of 19 (37,258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Re: Otaku Rock (Club)

Aug 30, 2013

photo taking will be accepted yes & before you post it anywhere else please give me credit & permission

This right here might cause you some issues.  

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 2 of 19 (37,212 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 30, 2013
The sub leader can only be a 15 year old? :C
Support Forums
Message 3 of 19 (37,192 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12496 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:
cyber-chime is legal like hacking people account we do not accept that due to the TOS (Terms Of Service) Or EULA

Anime outlaw club, I love it, I'm in....Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 19 (37,161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Yes due to the Kids posting stupid & lame message in the board We will not accept kids under 15 But if you are a teen you can join but don't mess around with the board just give me permission

smokingpistol wrote:
The sub leader can only be a 15 year old? :C

Message 5 of 19 (37,136 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Today best cosplayer at Otaku Rock

Aug 31, 2013

OB3Y-NOW_BIT-- as naruto uzumaki

Naruto

Message 6 of 19 (37,064 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Otaku Rock tours guide/preview

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

Cinema

Entrance

Bars

Dance floorDressing room for cosplay we will snap a photo if it a really good one Or you can snap a photo by youself in any space feel free to snap your cosplay costume & post it here & rename the title & put "Today best cosplayer at Otaku Rock" it doesn't matter what location you snap it just make sure they are no people communicating next to you if it a group photo this will be fine but avoid random people and/or friend that are asking you something that you don't want to be in the picture Please no inapporiate cosplay That all folk

This is the stage area if you have a special announcement or something feel free to ask me (for sub-leader & host only) first create a message in the bulletin board & secondly give me permission via XMB message or forum private message We also have game up there for everyone to play

Message 7 of 19 (37,050 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Re: Otaku Rock (Club) Updated 10/3/2013

Oct 6, 2013

Hey lady & guy I updated my OP & I added survey to tell us how well we did & a survey to join the sub-leader team (sub-leader is for 15 year old only) sorry for the late reminder

Message 8 of 19 (36,949 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 22, 2013

How do i apply to be an club member ? 

Message 9 of 19 (36,810 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Oct 27, 2013

ImTakoyaki wrote:

How do i apply to be an club member ? 

to be a club members press start > News & social > clubs > search clubs > start search > & search for our club > press X on our clubs name & send a join request > & now it done Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 19 (36,765 Views)
0 Likes